cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error msg to warning msg with Minimum order qnty in MM01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

1) in VD51-- we can Maintain Minimum  Delivery qnty controls if we want to change Error msg or warning msg we can do in OVLP check minimum qnty field.. THIS IS OK

But i want to know

2) in MM01 sales org 1 we ca see Minimum order qnty , minimum delivery Qnty here if we want to change error msg or warning msg how to change ?

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu,

In SAP for some Classes there's no such mechanism to edit messages and for that you need to change the standard program which isn't recommended at all but still if you want to make a change then go to SE91, give message class as 'VS' and '003' (or whatever the message number is) click on Display and check it further with the help of your ABAPER in the main program. I would suggest you to check the implications before making any change in the standard program as it's best to test before making a change like that. Rgds.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you confirm if this is your question - do you want to throw an error message when you change minimum order qty or minimum delivery qty in MM01?

If this is your question, let me know if you are trying to restrict people changing the mini.qtys in the material master?

Regards

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vasanth

Error msg is coming but how to restrict to warning message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear any bady plz comments