Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Number Missing in Handling Unit Line Identification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

I've met a situation:

The material is packed in handling unit in delivery. In normal case, the line identification of the material packed should contains the delivery number and item number, but sometimes, the delivery number is missing, only remains the item number.

Has any one met this before?

Regards,

Leo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In normal case, the line identification of the material packed should contains the delivery number and item number .

As shown your Screen shot was sowing absolutely right why because  in that Tab only containing Main Material and Packing Material as below,

If you maintain One Line Item as 10 with 20 Line Item with Packing Material then system showing in that Tab as ,

0     xxxxxx Packing Material

1     zzzzzz Main Material

but ,in your case ,you maintained two Different Packing Materials  with one Main Material .So as below,

0    xxxxx Packing Material

1    zzzzzz Main Material

0   yyyyyy Packing Material

1   zzzzzz Main Material

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Note : You said as some times Delivery Number is also appearing ,please post that screen shot with ,how you did some inputs on this .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Naren

Actually, the packing material and the material packed is the same for these two handling unit.

I've made up two package manually.

This only happenes when delivery is posted.

Regards,

Leo

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I request you to please share your screen shot if you had Original ( without causing )  .

Thanks,

Naren