Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS Sender EOIO

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using JMS sender adapter with quality of service EOIO. we have two interfaces both are JMS to Proxy. Here in the JMS sender communication channel i have given the Queue ID as "INFABC" for interface1 and given as "INFXYZ" for interface2. I have not given any cluster ID, as per basis team my system is not cluster.

When I test these interfaces from PI(7.11) RWB, i noticed follwing points

1) The messages of the both interfaces are not going through the Queue names as i gave in the channel, the messages are flowing in some other queue like XBQO_55555. very rarely the messages are flowing through the Queues which i gave in the channel.

2) if any one of the interface fails the second interface messages also schduled in the same queue.

I want the messages of the interface1 should go through "INTABC" and Interface2 messages through "INTXYZ". if any one interface fails the other interface messages should not be schdule in the queue.

Can any one please suggest why the messages are not flowing through their particular queues. Do we need to register the queues or any other steps has to be done to achive this.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go thru below document once. Also personally check for cluster existence.

"If you do not enter the cluster ID, the EOIO channel is activated automatically on a different working node. This configuration ensures node fail over by the adapter in a clustered environment."

Configuring the Sender JMS Adapter

Hope you will get some resolution out of it.!

Regards,

Sunil

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You seems to be on < SP05 (just guess) of PI 7.11.

Make sure that you are using latest SP. Move to SP05 or above of PI 7.11 and try again.

Regards,

Sunil

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

We are using PI7.11 SP09.

Thanks