Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - Mapping User Groups to Repository Users

former_member49506
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to install the MDM Business Content on EP2004S. EP is on SP 10. MDM is on 5.5 SP04.

Following the Installation guide for Portal Content, with this I had success till installing the MDM business content and Creating MDM System ID with alias in the EP.

But i am not able to complete the step that involves Mapping User Groups to Repository Users.

Logged in to the portal as an administrator and navigated to User Administration -- > Group --- > User Mapping for System Access. I have selected the group MDM business expert but i don't see any system or system alias that i have created in the MDM system ID with error message " There are no systems available for user mapping for the selected principal."

But if i navigate to User Administration -- > User --- > User Mapping for System Access, then i can see the MDM system alias.

This is preventing me to test the connection to the repository.

I would really appreciate your help with this issue.

Best Regards,

Siva Reddymeka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Click on the link, "Why are some systems missing?" - this may give you a clue.

Also, select a different group, eg. "Everyone", and then see if the system alias is available for mapping.

Walter

former_member49506
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Walter,

Thank you for the response. Well, When you click on the message , it just displays the 5 standard informational points that doesn't give any clue.

No luck with any other user group.

Thank you,

Siva Reddymeka

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is weird... we have never come across this behaviour before.

How about if you create another type of system (eg, a JDBC system). Can you create a "group" mapping?

Walter