cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subtotals in Quote pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are on SAP ECC 702 v. I am creating a pricing procedure for a quoting order which has some condition types but lot of subtotals.  Based on the condition type determined or entered manually, I need to calculate Direct cost, Annual Direct cost, Annual Sales, Standard Margin etc.... What i did is to create subtotals for each of the calculation and store them in subtotals 1,2,..A..B etc.

Question: I need to calculate 17 subtotals but there are not that many subtotal fields available on KOMP table. Can you please tell me the best way to resolve this situation. Do i have to create condition types instead of making them as subtotals or do i have to extend KOMP structure to capture the values.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you for your help in advance.

-Naga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naga,

Refer following SAP Note, this would guide you, how enhancement can be done for your requirement.

- Note 155012 - Further subtotal fields in pricing

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JP,

Thank you very much for you response. It looks like this will resolve my issue. My only question is, when i looked into the note, it doesnt specify the release we are on, which is ECC702 release. I am guessing i can still use this solution. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

-Naga

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This note is a consulting note and suggestion made in the note should be applicable to all version of SAP.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much JP. I will implement this note which should resolve my issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naga,

Two comments:

1. Why do you need so many Sub-total?

Please give some more information w.r.t. the pricing business requirement and the pricing procedure.

2. There are 4 options in the note, which option are you planning to choose and why?

Thank you, in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello TW,

I have a requirement where i need to calculated Direct Cost, Standard Cost, Standard Margin, Contribution Margin, Annual Direct Margin Dollars and many more. Instead of creating condition type for these calculations, I am going to use subtotals.

I am planning to extend the pricing structures to add Z fields to store subtotals.

Please let me know if you know a better way to achieve this.

Thank you,

-Naga