cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS 7.31 BPM and Integration Builder perspective

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am able to connect and see Enterprise Service repository of PI 7.31 SP06  ( Single Stack PO ) in my NWDS 7.31. But I could not find any other perspectives like

• PI Explorer (u.a. IFlow Designer)
  • Process Composer
  • SAP Process Integration Designer perspectives

I tried with various NWDS 7.31 SP* versions but no luck and also installed java 1.6*. Is there any other settings to be done in NWDS or PI to see the other required views? .

Please note the normal PI functionalities works really good in classical swing tool but i just want see the BPM and ID perspectives in NWDS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed

Reason : Incorrect NWDS and JVM version

0 Kudos

Hi, could you please provide me with your knowledge?

I downloaded the NWDS 7.3 SP10 PAT0001 and

JAVA jdk1.6.0_45 x32 from oracle and there are NO PI-Perspectives.

What do I need exactly?

Thank you

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I am new to NWDS and need to install NWDS. I am using PI7.31 SP07 (single stack PO). Can you please guide me on which NWDS version I should install?

I havchee cked site https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/nw/731/doc/auto_com.sap.netweaver.develop... but not sure which version I should select.

Thanks

Seema

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are using PI 7.31 SP07, you can download the latest NWDS from the link:

https://nwds.sap.com/swdc/downloads/updates/netweaver/nwds/nw/731/doc/auto_com.sap.netweaver.develop...

8.31.70002.130524123537SP07 PAT0002

Thanks,

Azhar

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

>>>But I could not find any other perspectives like

Do you mean, you can't create the config ? . Since you are able to access ESR, you should be able to config too...

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using PI7.31 SP05 (PO) and below are the perspectives which you have to check:

You have to look out for Composite Designer -> For BPM

SAP Process Integration Administration perspective -> For Iflows

In next 3-4 days i will be using SP06 and i hope what you have stated above is just a error in finding out the perspective

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

@Amit Srivastav  .Yes. I just could not find the SAP Process Integration Administration perspective + Composite Designer in my NWDS. But ESR view si perfectly OK.

I can't view the Process integration admin perpesctive in my NWDS. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm...strange, may be u can try to check for updates (Nwds -> Help -> Check for updates)

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Amit Srivastava No updates available

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do see Process Integration and others in Installation Details-->Features. So the functionalities + Views should be available for me . But don't know where do find