cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sybase Mobile Workfow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying SUP with AWS environment and with FlightList example from this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njizTXT_i00.

I already made the deploy of the project and also the generation of mobile workflow package. In Sybase Control Center is also everything fine and at this moment I am able to see workflow Flights on my iPhone.

The problem is when I try to run the "Get Flights" button, is gives me the following error that I am not able to figure out what's the problem:

Flights SAP:1 -- loading meta data from: C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\MessagingServer\Bin\Mobile Workflow\27_1\workflowclient.xml

Flights SAP:1 -- loading meta data for screen: Start and action: Get_Flights

Flights SAP:1 -- executing operation 'findAll' of type 'search' on mbo 'FlightList' in package 'Flights:1.0'

Flights SAP:1 -- using username and password value from server context variables

Flights SAP:1 -- username: supAdmin

Flights SAP:1 -- password: [xxxxxxxx]

Flights SAP:1 -- Request failed

Flights SAP:1 -- Request: <M><H></H><S>Start</S><A>Get_Flights</A><VS><V k="AirlineKY" t="T">DL</V><V k="ErrorLogs" t="L" /></VS></M>

Flights SAP:1 -- ResponseHeader: {"id":"ac52cb4c12da4cde9663903cd4c77736","cid":"15#Flights SAP:1","pv":"2","sig":"cd5a7aac09af4f769bc044529c9a7eb1","loginFailed":"false","method":"searchFailed","log":"[{\"_op\":\"N\",\"level\":\"ERROR\",\"code\":500,\"eisCode\":\"\",\"message\":\"com.sybase.jdbc3.jdbc.SybSQLException:SQL Anywhere Error -154: Wrong number of parameters to function 'D1_FLIGHTS_1_0_FLIGHTLI_95705_SELECT_ALL_BY_PK'\",\"component\":\"FlightList\",\"entityKey\":null,\"operation\":\"search\",\"requestId\":\"ac52cb4c12da4cde9663903cd4c77736\",\"timestamp\":\"2013-01-31 18:58:53.449\",\"messageId\":100010,\"_rc\":0}]","mbo":"FlightList","app":"Flights SAP:1","pkg":"flights:1.0"}

Someone can help?

Regards,

Rogério Reis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue you are facing is a login failed. The application tried to log into SAP as supAdmin and obviously the SAP system does not have a user called supAdmin.

Try to set a breakpoint in the BAPI in SAP (transaction se37) and see if it hits when you run the app.

When creating the MBO, you could set the runtime credentials to username and password (pre-built variables) and when creating the workflow it will show you a screen where it says credentials (authentication) can be requested when needed. Please ensure this checkbox is selected.

This will automatically create a credentials screen in the workflow where you would enter your SAP user name and password and that will be used to log into SAP and call this function module.

Dan_vL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The error appears to be

Wrong number of parameters to function 'D1_FLIGHTS_1_0_FLIGHTLI_95705_SELECT_ALL_BY_PK

What inputs does this method take?

On the parameter mappings and personalization key mappings tabs for the operation to retrieve the data have you mapped the input parameters to keys?

You could try to increase the log level of the workflowclient component to see exactly what the message being sent to the SUP server is.  This is a JSON message and would show the parameters being sent.

In 2.1.3, this is set in SCC under Servers > your server > Log > Messaging Server > Settings > WorkflowClient > DEBUG

You may need to restart the SUP server and rerun the test before checking the workflowclient log again.

Regards,

Dan van Leeuwen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I am not able to understand the error because I am not using function D1_FLIGHTS_1_0_FLIGHTLI_95705_SELECT_ALL_BY_PK but function module BAPI_FLIGHT_GETLIST.

Also I have another MBO only to get maintenance order data and I am not also able to get the data, gives an error message "System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime" but I am not using any date or time field in input parameters, only the work order number.

Rogerio

Dan_vL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Again, I would recommend increasing the log level of the workflowclient component to see more details of the communications between your app and the SUP server.

D_Olderdissen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Not sure if I understand fully where this fails. Maybe this online call tried to authentcate to your backend and the credentials you pass are the second tier credentials (for your EIS data source). If that is correct, I would expect that "supAdmin" might not exist as SAP user in the EIS backend.

So maybe check how you setup your authentication. If you did not use a generic user in the Dataconnection to the EIS (no user name PW provided), SUP will need to authenticate towared the EIS some how. And it looks like it is doing it with the supAdmin, the one you used for first tier authentication where the SUP client authenticates against SUP.