Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a question about sales.

I m doing customising in this point "Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas", and I have a question.

I have several divisions, and I would like to know if I have to assign all my sales order to all division?

I don't understand what is the aim of this customising point : Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas

It s not clear.

Thanks for all help

Kari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kari,

This allows you to restrict your order types to the select sales area. If you dont have an assignment done here, you are free to key in your order types for any sales area. But if you maintain it here, then you would be allowed to key in your order types only for those sales area.

so depending on your requirement - process, decide the course of action.

Regards

Vasanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kari

Usually we maintain sales document type at sales area level.suppose we have a certain product line(division)  which we sale thorough one of our sales org like we have scrap sales through a single sales org and we want to have different pricing procedure for scrap sales,And want order to be restricted to a single sales area (not all the sales org is responsible for scrap sales).in this case the best thing is to create a different document type for scrap parts sales(document pricing procedure is used to determine pricing procedure) and assignment to a specific sales area so that all the scrap sales order will be created for the sales organisation handling scrap sales.

regards,

Praveen