cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private Expenses

0 Kudos

We are on SAP 6.04, and implementing Travel Expense. I am currently working on the config for posting private expenses. I found the SAP Library document on the Receipt Wizard and find it very helpful. Our issue is that the standard expense types PRIV & PRBZ are not in our system. Nor are they assigned to the wage types indicated in the document as standard Customizing. I assume I can create my own based on information in the document, but am concerned we may be missing other SAP delivered functionality. I have asked our Basis team to take a look, but so far they seem to be in the dark. Should I expect to see PRIV and PRBZ and the standard customizing indicated in this document (link below)? Do I need to be concerned? Is there a way to verify the "version" of Travel we are using? I appreciate your time and direction.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/5d/f49e3c1fbe8c15e10000000a114084/content.htm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Connie,

The Expense Type PRBZ and PRIV are delivered in standard only in table V_T706B4. You have to assign it manually to a expense type you want to use in the table V_T706B1.

Regards,

Raynard

0 Kudos

Hi Raynard,

Thank you for your reply. The expense types are not in V_T706B4, either. I am going to go ahead and create similar myself and hope there is no standard functionaliy missing along with the expense types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Connie,

Its should be available in your client 000. Anyway, please make sure also to assign wage type to this expense type in the table T706B4.

Best Regards,

Raynard

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I might toss in a stupid question: Connie, are you aware that you need to copy from client 000 via menu Utilities-->Comparison in general so you have all of SAP's standard delivery in customizing?

As Raynard said, PRBZ and PRIV are available in standard, I also just checked in my System which is on EHP4 (like yours). IMHO there is no need to check for a dedicated version of modules you are using for FI-TV, this should be a basic functionality...no need to be "concerned" .

Cheers, Lukas

0 Kudos

Thanks, Lucus. I did import the tables I needed from client 000 to our sandbox so I can verify the config . Hopefully, I'm back on track. I appreciate your response.

Answers (0)