Ulka1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Steps I am following

1. BBPGETVD

Values : System = T90CLNT090

Supplier = Ulka

Purchasing org = 3000

Select Without ref to backend purchasing Org ---> here my purchasing org not coming in the list

If I do not select this then system is not allowing me to transfer.

Object ID = 50001552

Only R3 Nnmbers selected

2. Vendors are coming under the purchsing orgs selected above in the option "Without ref to backend purchasing org"

But my Purchase org is somehow not listed in it. So can not select purchase org 3000. So if I select another purchase org

vendor is getting assigned to that purchase org.

And this vendor is not available in portal shopping cart vendor assignment.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please confirm how you have setup the Org. structure ? did you assigned back end P.Org to your SRM purchasing organization org. unit under function tab ?

First of all have you setup the Org. Unit in SRM with the function as Purch. Organization

Which SRM scenario is setup in your SRM landscape?

In general if you are linked back end P.Org to your SRM P.org unit,you need not to select the flag for Without reference to Back end P.org and choose your local P. org under drop down.

In case if you assign back end P.org to SRM org.unit then you just choose System, Vendor number range / P.org and choose SRM vendor organization org id.

System automatically replicates ECC vendors based on your entry criteria and links to respective purchasing organization in SRM.

You can find the vendor Vs P.org linkage in SRM table  BBPM_BUT_FRG0061 and vendor information in VENMAP table.

Also find the below screens which may be useful for you.

P.org. setup in SRM under PPOMA _ BBP

BBPGETD selection criteria

Best regards,

Krish