cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP destination *9SCLNT010 missing (system , transaction SM59)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on File -> Proxy scenario. When I trigger message in UPXI, it's giving error as

HTTP destination P9SCLNT010 missing (system , transaction SM59).

When I go to SXI_Monitor in X9S, the message is shown as red with error message

"HTTP destination *9SCLNT010 missing (system , transaction SM59)".

But the RFC destination PI_INTEGRATIONSERVER exists and when i tested this connection I got 500 empty request received message.

Screen as like this:

Could you please help me in resolving this issue?

Thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your inputs, it's successfully reprocessed All the messages in SXMB_moni. But issue is Unknown, But resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Seshu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to your Receiver CC i.e XI Channel and there check the Destination provided over there..

you need to maintain the HTTP Destination PS9XXX in PI system for connecting to the ECC..

host name should be ECC

Path prefix should be : /sap/xi/engine ?type=receiver

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have tested configuration and it's successfully executed. if any error( as you suggested) occur in CC, How it works? could you please suggest any info regarding this.

Thanks,

Seshu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean you have tested the configuration in ID ? If so it checks whether the objects need are in place or not ,but it doesnot check whether the connection established is intact ...

All you need to do is in your CC of XI Channel either pass the ECC server details by selecting Addressing type as URL destination ..and input all the connection details over there or else if you have selected as HTTP Destination ensure the destination provided over there is configured and connection is working fine..

HTH

Rajesh

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error means that the destination provided in your XI receiver cc does not exist on its ABAP stack (SM59 type H).

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinna,

Can you check in ECC sxmb_adm->Integration Engine Configuration-> Corresponding Integration Server - what you provide the url here.

Thanks,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I have provided the URL as "dest://INTEGRATION_SERVER_X4S".

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chinna,

Check below thread..

file to abap proxy error

Hope it helps.!

Regards,

Sunil