Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling custom fields only for Describe Req and Supplier Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SRM 5.0 version.

As per requirement, I have added 2 custom input fields in the basic data tab of the shopping cart screen.

Now this custom fields in the basic data tab, must be enabled only when creating SC through Supplier Catalog and Describe Requirement.

In case the user is trying to create a shopping cart through Stores Catalog or Internal Goods/Services, the custom fields in the basic data tab should be disabled.

I tried the BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI and BBP_CUF_BADI_2. But I could not find if the user is creating the shopping cart through Describe Requirement or Supplier Catalog.

Kindly help me in solving this issue.

Thanks,

Deepa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepa,

BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI BADI should suffice your requirement, While checking this BADI please get SC details via FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL and check if SC created through supplier catalogs then you will get the Supplier information in there. I believe you will have set up supplier catalog which you can put it in internal table and loop it against it to verify. Similarly Describe requirement you can find if there is material number entered because you said you are using Internal Goods / Service based on that it is easy to assume that for Describe requirement requester do not put material master number in there.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Answers (0)