cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T001W table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, I have two questions

1 ) How is information updated in T001W table for a plant ?

2) we can also pick sales org for a plant from T001W-VKORG . But my question is, we can have  more than one sales org for a plant in enterprise structure. So which sales org is shown in T001W table and what is the basis of that ?

regards

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor

T001W-VKORG is for stock transport order and its setup from img menu path

Materials Management->Purchasing->Purchase Order->Set up Stock Transport Order->Define Shipping Data for Plants

Assignment of plant to sales organisation is stored in table TVKWZ and is done from menu path Enterprise Structure->Assignment->Sales and Distribution->Assign sales organization - distribution channel - plant

Regards,

Pawan.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,    

<text removed: content copied from - http://www.se80.co.uk/saptables/t/t001/t001w.htm>

For Second, as per my Knowledge, i think it is shown when, it is linked to Purchase organization. Regards, Kundan Vishwakara

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

What is this Stuff ? upload by you .

Note : Where did you copy this whole Stuff .Can you understand / read  above Stuff ?

Thanks,

Naren

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,   I had copy in excel file then i had paste it. But it is not copied properly. So can you help me this.. so that it can helpful for me in the future.. Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kundan Vishwakarma

Moderator Remarks:

You have copied content from following link:

- http://www.se80.co.uk/saptables/t/t001/t001w.htm

Please note plagiarism/impersonation is totally prohibited in SCN.

Link to the content should have suffice the requirement.

Please review SCN Rule of Engagement and adhere them in future post.

Thanks, JP

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend Jyoti,   I accept that, but i had copied into excel file and then attched to this forum which was not converted properly.. hence i know the rule of SCN. So i respect what you say.. Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma