SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between EQUNR(equipment number) and logical register number(logknr), How exactly functionally these two used ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any difference between EQUNR(equipment number) and logical register number(logknr), How exactly functionally these two used?

I am facing problem like which one to consider as DEVICE(meter), I have to fetch all the register associates with device(meter),,,how can i achieve this.

any help appriciated.

regards.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refine your question, please.

EQUNR - equipment number, uniquely identifies the DEVICE ( as a piece of equipment in the Plant Maintenance (PM))

LOGIKNR  - Logical device number, Uniquely identifies a device in an installation in a client.

LOGIKZW - The logical register number uniquely identifies an installed register client-wide.

A newly installed register is assigned a new logical register number. A replacement register is assigned the logical register number of the replaced register, if this assignment could be determined.

Link between EQUNR and LOGIKNR in table EGERH.