cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI on Apple iPad with IOS6 operating system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GUI community,

We have a requirement for usage of SAP GUI login on Apple iPad with IOS6 operating system.Kindly suggest for any software / Apps needs to be downloaded.

Apart from that advise for any services need to be done on R/3 side for smooth functioning.

We are using ECC 6.0

Please suggest us for any possible links suggested by SAP.

Rgds,

Durga.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no SAPgui app for iOS, or any other mobile platform. You can use the webGUI if it is enabled in the ERP system. That just uses the browser on the iPad. Ask your Basis/NetWeaver guys about the URL to use. It may not work well, or at all, though depending on the EHP level of your ERP system. Mine is at EHP5 and the webgui works better than I expected it to! There are still some things that don't work - you won't be able to do development work in SE80, for example:-)

Hope that helps.

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Steve,

Thanks for the information.

Can you please let me know how to check whether the webGUI is enabled or not (are you referring to /sap/bc/gui/its/webgui ?). i am a Basis/NetWeaver guy and quite new to this scenario. Subsequently, which URL i need to provide for SAP GUI usage iPAD.

Please suggest,

Durga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the information you need is in this document: . It is always a good idea to search SCN first - there's a lot of good stuff in the archives!

Steve.

Answers (0)