cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WEBDYNPRO ABAP ALV LAYOUT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I working on sap webdynpro abap alv table.Here i have a requirement setting Alv layout at run time.

Requirement is:

I have a drop down by key in first view.and alv table ( with 10 columns ) in second view.When i navigate to the second view alv table we have standard layout with 10 columns for the alv,No user will create 2 layouts (first layout,second layout) in first layout he will have 1-5 columns and second layout will have 5-10 columns.and i want this 2 layouts to come into the drop down by key and he will select one of the layout from the drop down key and navigate to the second view and display the selected alv layout .

so based on the user selection from the drop down the alv layout should be displayed.

Please provide me required information.

Waiting for Reply.

Thanks & Regards.

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184497
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create custom button to display the list of column names & ALV events to handle the the layout.

Try the ALV event handling in component controller,

ON_STD_FUNCTION_BEFO

ON_STD_FUNCTION_AFTE

ON_AFTER_CONFIG.

Step 1: You create a node .

Step 2: Populate the node so that it will contain list of fields in both layouts, using which you can manipulate layout in both views.

To user display check box against each column name, so that you can identify which are the column name user has selected.

Step 3: Create a method in component controller and implement it, to enable/disable column.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I have some 10 records in alv table,user will change two record in the alv table,And now i have to get that change required at run time.Is there any Class or interface for getting the changed records from alv.

Please Provided me Required Information.

Thanks & Regards.

Krishna.

former_member184497
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

User  the interface method,

ON_CELL_ACTION - To handle the action performed by user.

ON_DATA_CHECK - will check for data change. Try to implement your code for this event in component controller, where you can get the modified records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I am working on webdynpro abap alv, in my alv table they are 15 columns and i set visible columns as 5 columns and on scrolling i will get remaining columns.But here my requirement is i should freeze my 1 st columns and on scrolling remaining columns should move.

please provided me required information

Waiting fro Reply.

Thanks & Regards

Krishna.

former_member184497
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Declare instance for the class CL_SALV_WD_CONFIG_TABLE.

Set the attribute. IF_SALV_WD_COLUMN_SETTINGS~T_COLUMNS

it has a class CL_SALV_WD_COLUMN for column settings using which you can freeze the column.

do the above coding in component controller.