Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to access the Purchase Order Response (POR) in SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM 7.01 ECC 6.04 MM –SUS; Integration scenario in XI -SE_Services_Procurement

Hi there,

I am working on the MM-SUS scenario with SE_Services_Procurement.

PO is created in ECC and transferred to SUS with confirmation control key ‘AB’ and Order acknowledgement checkbox marked.

Supplier ‘Process’ the PO and send the Purchase Order Response.

The POR document is generated in SUS with Object_Type : BUS2232 -PO Confirmation in Supplier Self-Services.

ECC PO is updated with Order Acknowledgement in confirmation tab. 

My problem is: I am unable to view the Purchase order response in SUS when login as Purchase login. SRM Role for Administrator Purchaser is added to my id but still I am not able to view the POR. In SUS as buyer.

Am I missing something please help…

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the section Roles for "Supplier Self-Services" in the following link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/EN/68/a72ae0a76e4168bc6b882444a0fcb4/content.htm

Still if you are not able to get the POR options , check with your security team to do the trace. 

It completely role/authorization issue.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok

Thanks for repy.

I am able to see the  below role menu in the SAP SRM SUS Administrator Purchaser.

But nothing for the Purchase Order Response.

I have checked all the roles for SRM 7.0 and EHP1 for SUS, but none of them have the menu for Purchase Order Response.

Notifications from Purchaser –BSP Application - Goods Receipt – All, new,

Cancelation of Goods Receipt – All, Cancelation of Goods Receipt – New

Return Delivery – All Return Delivery – New

BSP_APPLICATION – Find

Purchase Orders – BSP Application for ALL, New, changed, In process, confirmed, partial confirmed, rejected, cancelled by customer

Shipping Notifications – BSP Application for ALL, In process,sent

Confirmations -  BSP Application for ALL, In process, completion reported, approved, rejected, cancled.

Invoices and Credit Memos – BSP Application for All, In process, document sent, approved, rejected

Administration – Create user, find user, own data, find supplier

Messages – Process Message, Read Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello..

Any thought on this please..

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

SUS component is a Vendor access to all their allowed documents transferred from your systems, it is not a Purchaser's portal.

To allow Purchasers view POR response as a document you need to have to implement SRM-SUS scenario and Purchase Order Response documents are replicated from SUS to SRM, or also created manually by Purchasers via SRM.

MM-SUS scenario do not have any POR document to view for Purchasers, and all data they can see is at PO Confirmations tab.

Unfortunately for your thoughts that is the standard behavior.

Kind Regards,

Sebastián

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastián

Appreciate your reply, does it mean that in the MM -SUS scenario purchaser will not be able to see the Purchase order response in purchaser's worklist.? In that case how purchaser will know whether the POR is created or not?

As you mentioned confirmation tab in ECC is that ' the only place' purchaser will see the POR in MM- SUS Scenario?

Is it possible to develop a workflow to buyer when the POR is sent in SUS ? has anyone embarked on that. Please suggest

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

MM-SUS deployment works in Classic scenarios or scenarios without SRM, in both you do not have Purchase Order Worklist for Purchasers.

But if your deployment is a extended classic scenario in SAP SRM, you must send Purchase Orders from SRM to SUS. In this case Purchase Order worklist for Purchaser will show all POR documents created in SUS and you will be able to apply Vendor changes (in POR) to your Purchase Order.

SUS allows you to enhance e-mail notifications by the Alert Management for BUS type in Customizing.

Hope it helps you.

Regards