cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values are not updating to bapi .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I was doing jdbc to rfc scenario ,using my internal data base I was picking the data and sending to hcm info types The data was delivering from Pi Properly ,but It was not updating to infotypes but when we test the bapi by manually giving and testing the bapi it was updating properly.May I know how to test the bapi by runtime values which was given by PI.Please give the ways for the solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually the message content which was coming in the receiver communicational channel was desired ,But the data was not updating in the Hcm Infotypes 1.The same values I was pasting as a Bapi Input It was updating Infotype2 succesfully.Can you please suggest the solution.

dipaks_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I thing you need to check domain language of  data elements used in bapi for import export parameter. in SAP default language of domain lan in DE(German)  .when you execute bapi manually conversion is done automatically  EN to DE . But when you import bapi in pi and passing data to bapi conversion is not did.

debug your bapi some of parameter are converted.check value in your database table.

check with abaper.

For example

in BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2

order type OR is Converted to TA.

are u using standard bapi?which bapi you r using?

Regards,

Dipak Patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using custom bapi..

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you already tried doing the procedure below?

In your RFC Receiver Adapter, have you checked Advanced Mode and checked both Send Confirm Transaction and Commit Handling for Single BAPI Calls? You could also try clearing the RFC Adapter Metadata by starting/stopping the CC in RWB.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya Mark,done with all those operations.,but still it was not updating the infotype values.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In your RFC Receiver Adapter, have you checked Advanced Mode and checked both Send Confirm Transaction and Commit Handling for Single BAPI Calls? You could also try clearing the RFC Adapter Metadata by starting/stopping the CC in RWB.

For more information about this setting, check SAP Note 730870 - RFC Adapter FAQ Question 10: What about BAPI's?.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check the user used have sufficient roles and authorisations ..

-Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Take the input values from xml and place that values in BAPI and check what exactly coming.

SE37->BAPI Name->Execute and provide the values.

Thanks,

Satisn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

YA the values are working,but the final output is not yet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi venkata,

Check the status of  RFC receiver channel  .

Also check that status of tRFC on sm58 on r/3 system .

To test BAPI you can take data from PI <sxi_monitor> .

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

how the xml message from moni can test the bapi