cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Notification Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are facing problem in QM Notification in Notification release and error showing configuration problem.

When we click on put in process ,the following pop-up will come

We have set below configuration.

Status profile – we have created status profile QM_DEVIA as below and we have maintained status with status no.

System status – NOPR is not coming after click on put in process and Notification release in stat text missing.Also In process Button not get disable.

Please let me know what is solution of this problem...

Regards,

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti

Chek the autherization for notifiocation creation or change.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our issue resolved .Thanks to all...

gyanaranjan_rout
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti

Could you tell us,how you resolved?

Thanks

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. please... it might help us all at some point.  That is the point of these discussions after all... sharing..

Thanks...

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually ,functional Modify  status with number  in the status Profile,but not give Business Transcations.Business Transaction means what type of operations each status can perform or not .

Because of missing those ,we got that error.

After explore , we  came two or three conclusions.After try,this issue resolved

Thanks for all who gave their input for solving this issues.

Hope this input will help other developers to solve this type of issue.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually ,functional Modify  status with number  in the status Profile,but not give Business Transcations.Business Transaction means what type of operations each status can perform or not .

Because of missing those ,we got that error.

After explore , we  came two or three conclusions.After try,this issue resolved

Thanks for all who gave their input for solving this issues.

Hope this input will help other developers to solve this type of issue.

Regards,

Jyoti

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue should not have anything to do with the user status I don't think unless you have blocked certain processes/statuses with the initial status ORGN.

The system statuses you shouldn't be able to affect.  I'd first remove the user status entirely from your ZB notification type and then test to see if the same issue arises.  That will at least determine if the issue is the interplay of the user status with the system statuses.  (Which I doubt).

Than, look at the detailed info of the error messages you get.  There might be a clue behind these.  But if the system is saying you have an outstanding task.... you have an outstanding task!!  Unless you have some type of customization going on in which case its doubtful we can help you much.

Is there a related notification to this one?  It seems to indicate that there is.  Was THAT notification put in process?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

The screen Shot for Detailed Info :

Please let me know wts the issue...

Regards,

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you completed all the task's ? I mean by pressing completed & successful?  Also, there might be some other issues with the setting. Could you please check in QA02 > inspection specification tab, if a task list/material specification was correctly assigned or not?. if not then please assign one and save it once again.

Thanks,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Our Concern is related to notification (QM02 )not to Inspection lot...

regards,

jyoti

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jyoti,

Have you completed all the tasks by pressing completed & successful in QM02?  Sorry I have messed up with QA02 (inspection lot)

Thanks,

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,we completed all the tasks...

jyoti.