cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPBIMobile.war not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I cannot find SAPBIMobile.war in C:\Program Files (x86)\Business Objects\BusinessObjects Enterprise 12.0\java\applications after installing BusinessObjects Edge Series 3.1 version 12.1.0.914. I think it's not included in the package. Is there any update for this? Can I directly download SAPBIMobile.war in sap portal? If yes, please provide me the link.

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chona,

You will first need to upgrade to XI 3.1 SP5 and then download the add-in software called Mobile for XI 3.1.   This is NOT free for XI 3.1.  If you want it free then you would need to upgrade to BI 4.0 w/SP4 or highers, then it is integrated into the platform.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Meaning, this is included in the package of  SBOP EDGE BI 4.0 and SBOP EDGE BI 4.0 with integration data?

May I ask also, what is the difference between SBOP EDGE BI 4.0 and SBOP EDGE BI 4.0 with integration data? Can I easily upgrade to BOP EDGE BI 4.0 with integration data if I will install SBOP EDGE BI 4.0? Please advise what is the better approach.

Thanks,

Chona

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As Ajay said "BI 4.0 w/SP4 or highers" - I can confirm it would be included in Edge BI4.0 SP05 .

with regards to 'edge with integration' there some info here: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=edge%20with%20integration&source=web&cd=9&ved=0CGYQFjAI&url=h...

basically,   'edge with integration' is a  bundle: BI Platform + EIM DataServices.  

you don't upgrade  edge to edge with integration.  first your business has to decide if it has requirements for buying data services?

Regards,

H

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mobility extensions for BI platform  are an add-in software, which need to be deployed as a web app.

It's called SBOP MOBILE XI 3.1 from the download site. www.service.sap.com/swdc

yes, you need a login, yes you need a support contract, yes you need to be licensed.  No, there is no direct download link.

regards,

H