cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post goods issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO RFC DESTINATION DEFINED TO SAP GLOBAL TRADE SERVICE  . This is the short dump coming after PGI .I have deactivated some BADI in sap sales&distribution - > foreigntrade ->techical control.

Any suggestions please

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute TCode SM59.  There define the RFC destination

Also have a look at the following note:-

• Note 825448 - Error message - no RFC destination when posting mat doc

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir i can't find this note in SNOTE tcode

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That means, it has not been implemented.  First go through that note and if you feel that that note will resolve your issue, then download it to SAP.

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kiran

Take help of technical resource and also check following in following SPRO path:

For option 1. check if you can see implementation BAdi popup. If not, then you might need to determine relevant Implementation to determine the RFC Destination for GTS. If that is not the case, That means if you can find relevant implementation. Check in interface tab, you have method CHANGE_RFC_DEST_MM0C (Change RFC Destination for Goods Movement). This will determine the RFC destination for parallel run.

Also, check option 2, same as option 1, check whether you can see implementation BAdi popup. If not, then you might need to define relevant Implementation for /SAPSLL/CTRL_MM0C. If you have implementation for that. Then check whether, you have method API_CONTROL_MODIFY(Edit Control Parameters for GTS Interface Call). This will be for transferring material documents to GTS.

I hope that helps.

Further, although SAP Note mention by Lakshmipathi Sir is valid till ECC 5.0, but it can guide you regarding desired programs for the method,

Thanks, JP

Answers (0)