cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW for condition Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am creating the LSMW for Condition record ,at the time of recording i am choosing 4th key combiantion i.e Sales org/Material.

But when i am uploading the file it is taking the 1st key combiantion i.e Customer/Material.

So please confirm what to do so that system take Desire key combination at the time of uploading.

As i have tried with Page down and Page up to select key combiantion but this function also is not working at the time of recording.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

1. Just after you are done creating the recording you should select "default all" from the "edit" menu.

2. On the screen of "Field Mapping" you should have available two parameters for mapping (maybe more if during the recording you have been clicking on other accesses. Something similar to:

SELKZ_01

SELKZ_04

SELKZ_01 should be cleared - the easiest way is to set is as a "constant" and initial aka ' '.

SELKZ_04 should be set as "constant" = 'X'.

This way the batch program will select always the second entry. If you do not do it, the program will always run with the first entry in the list => in our case SELKZ_01

Best Regards,

Sken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sken,

I have left the field SELKZ_01 as Blank ans SELKZ_04 With value X.

But now also it is getting stuck at 1st step (SELKZ_01)

Please tell what to do further.

Regards,

Vivek Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

At the "Process Record" screen  you should see a node like this:

SAPLV14A 0100

In this node you should have the following entries:

BDC_CURSOR                 RV130-SELKZ(04)
BDC_OKCODE                 =WEIT
RV130-SELKZ(01)                                 SELKZ_01         Selection indicator for list screens
RV130-SELKZ(04)            X                SELKZ_04         Selection indicator for list screens

Also, make sure that you have re-read and re-converted your upload data from the file.

Check these and let us know, please!

BR

Sken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sken,

The process node is showing the same information as you have mention.

But i have not include these two field (SELKZ_01 and SELKZ_04) in 3rd Step (Maintain Source Field).

So it can be the reason so please confirm is it mandatory to include these two fields in 3rd step and Doing Auto mapping.

Regards,

Vivek Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you will not have these fields in your upload file, you do not need to specify then in the source fields. the next thing you should do is go and check again in "Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules":

1. Go to node "Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules"

2. Click on change/display, so to enter change mode

3. Select SELKZ_01 and click on "Rule" choose from the list the "not selected" entry

4. Select SELKZ_04 and click on "Rule" choose from the list the X - "Selected but not yet processed"

5. Save the rules and go through ALL subsequent nodes (even if only going into change mode and just save the entry)

6. Tell us the result.

If this fails, you may need to re-do your recording and go through the same procedure once again, unfortunately such a behaviour is not untypical fro LSMW if you use recordings.

As a matter of fact, in order to be able to guide you, I did it in my system, and it worked flawlessly the first time I ran the upload, so we must see where exactly you are going wrong.

BR

Sken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sken,

It is working Fine.

Thanks a Lot...

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having the same trouble described in this thread.  I recorded an LSMW and when I did, I selected list field 9 (SELKZ_09).  However, when I ran the LSMW it still choose list field 1.  I went into the Recording, went into Change mode, selected SELKZ_09 and clicked on Rule, just as is described above.  However, above Stilian says to choose from the list the X - "Selected but not yet processed" option.  I don't have that option,  When I click on RULE, I get these options:  Initial, Constant, Transfer (MOVE), Fixed Value (Reusable), Transalation (Reusable), Prefix, Suffix, Concatenation, Transfer Left-Aligned, ABAP Code, User-Defined Routine (Reusable), X FIELD, Move with Leading Zeros, and a box for Only if source field not initial.  None of those sound anything like  X-Selected but not yet processed.   What am I missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I exported it and imported it into our production system it worked fine.  I guess I'm good then.

Answers (0)