cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with SAP* and BCUSER Logins

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I am using net weaver 7.02 trial version from last couple of months, after using 3 months I updated the new minisap license by deleting the previous ones, and then I continued to use abap workbench without any problem. But today when I tried to log in through bcuser account, I can't log in because of an error in license check. This applies on DDIC user account as well. Then after some research I tried to log in with SAP* account but unfortunately exceeded the maximum attempts. so it wont let me log in. I am running os level saplicense command and cant install a digital license through that.

I tried to set a parameter in default profile file to false but nothing happened. I don't have a database studio for maxdb, should I install that one to delete sap* entry in user02 table or ??????

Honestly very confused, please help me otherwise I will gave to reinstall the trial. If I really gave to reinstall is it possible I could copy my abap programs on my local hard drive most of programs are in temp.

kind regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Muhammad,

You need to delete the SAP* from usr02 table.

Then you need to set: login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0

and restart the instance.

By then you should be able to logon with the SAP* emergency user, i.e. the one built in the kernel:

SAP* and password PASS.

Please check SAP notes 68048 and 2383 for more information.

I hope this helps,

Cris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks mate. All sorted now cheers for that.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gouravkumar64
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this all things,

Then see this thread also,for same problem purpose,

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1878603

Then for the installation things,may be u r missing something !!

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/library/uuid/80db43c2-9ee5-2d10-de8e-8547de363868

If then some authorization issues come follow this.

1. Go to PFCG --> Create any role starts with Z --> Now in menu tab add transactions SE38, Se11, SU53.

Go to Authorization Tab --> provide full authorization --> generate this role.

Assign this roe to BSUSER and genrate. This will work.

2. Go to SU01 --> enter your user name BCUSER --> Go to profile tab --> enter SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.

Lastly hope u know,Password & the other thing also.

If it not solved.Please Search also,There are some thread in ur question..

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Gourav.