cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for service order progress report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my new position as supervisor of a machine repair facility, I have been introduced to SAP. I supervise 30 employees that all have different roles in the repair process (welders, machinist, mechanics). We presently have over 200 open service orders. A lot of these SO's are for parts we repair on a continuous basis and can be 150 open SO's at any time. We assign various processes to the SO and the employees punch in and out of these processes as the job progresses.

The goal here is to gain clarity as to where each SO is in the process.

A perfect report would:

• Calculate a historical average time spent for each process. This would be compared to the actual time.
  • A graphical report showing green for under, yellow when getting close and red when over average time. If no time has been entered for a process the actual field should be blank (lower right). This will give indication that process has not started.
  • The ability to drill down each process, displaying the employee names and times.
  • Below is a spreadsheet that represents what I am trying to achieve. Hopefully there is an existing transaction that gets close to this.
  • We are running SAP Optimus. I do not know much about the platform so ask me questions and I will get answers.
  • Thanks in advance for the help.
SODATE ENTEREDCUSTOMERDESCRIPTIONPROCESSES

401567801/27/13ABC COMPANYABC COMPANY 5” MANDREL LOWERA BA AVG HRS0.75A ACTUAL0.7B AVG1.5B ACTUAL2
401567901/28/13ABC COMPANYABC COMPANY 5” MANDREL LOWERA BA AVG HRS0.75A ACTUAL0.74B AVG1.5B ACTUAL1.4
401568001/29/13ABC COMPANYABC COMPANY 5” MANDREL LOWERA BA AVG HRS0.75A ACTUAL0.76B AVG1.5B ACTUAL1.3
402123401/30/13XYZ COMPANYR-4 HEAD REBUILDM NM AVG HRS2.2M ACTUAL2N AVG3.2N ACTUAL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not an expert on service orders, unfortunately, but in general the reports available in SD are very simple. Most (if not all) companies running SD create their own report.

You can easily see what's available in SAP by browsing the SAP menu. Also check with your local SAP team (I'm assuming there should be some people supporting SAP where you work) since there might already be a custom report in your system.

Any drill-down functionality and fancy colors will require at least some development skills, so even for a power user such report will not be possible to create on their own.

Not sure what Optimus is (Google does not find it under sap.com domain), but maybe there are some reports too.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Simple go for Creation of Report through SQVI oe else SQ01  based Required Fields with Desired Tables choose when ever you are going to create Report by SQVI .

Note : If you have any doubts please let me know .

Thanks,

Naren