cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actions button disabled in ChaRM Web UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I found some notes on thhis topic but they all seem to reference support packages lower than our current one (SP07). Do you know why the Actions button is disabled? This discussion claims to answer the question in Q6 but the referenced not is for incorrect translations; it makes no mention of the Actions button.

In my example, the RfC has been created and is now to be validated by the Change Manager (but the Actions button is disabled).

It appears to be related to the Conditions for the ZMCR Action Profile. See image. How can I determine the issue with the conditions for this action profile?

Thanks,

Shawn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know why, but the solution to my issue was to delete the ZMCR_ACTIONS Action Profile and then create a new copy of SMCR_ACTIONS. After that I had to manually recreate all Conditions for ZMCR_ACTIONS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this issue after transporting of many PPF actions. Almost all of my PPF actions in ZMCR profile was marked with red.

I recreated erroneous PPF actions (starting from ZMCR_AWAITING_APPROVAL) and button Actions in transaction was enabled.

Answers (0)