cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Over toleranace & Under tolerance

0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

We have a scenario where the under & over delivery tolerance is maintained as 2% in the Customer master data for which the Delivery Item category TAN is maintained with B in delivery tolerance filed- to give the error message as per standard procedure.

The issue is while creating delivery for a QTY- 100, if we increase the qty to eith 101 or 102 , the system displays an error message

"Delivery qty is greater than the target qty" message - VL363, which should not be the case. (It should allow till 102).

Please suggest ASAP.......

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

abhinav_sharma05
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please change the tolerance limit with 2.1% instead of 2%. I am not sure but can you plz test this. I am suggesting with an asumption that the system's thrashhold level to reject is 2% that means =/>2%. Now based on this assumption i suggest you to change 2% to 2.1% which results in making thrashold level of 2.1% and hence =/<2% would work.

Thanks,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delivery Item category TAN is maintained with "B"

Change it to "A" and retry.

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,   Just put under delivery tolerance 100 and over delivery tolerence 102. and then check. If then also not working then try from CMIR. Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aravind,

Please check if there is any CMIR records available for Customer/material in VD53. Check the Over delivery and Under delivery tolerance there.

I feel, in your case it is available and it took priority than the tolerance maintained in Customer master.

Please check the same and let us know the outcome.

Thanks

Dhilipan

0 Kudos

Hi,

CMIR is not maintained for the Customer.

Infact whether CMIR is maintained or not, the error message that the system is giving is not correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

If CMIR is maintained, i was about to ask you if the Delivery tolerance there is different than the one you mentioned in customer master.

If it is different, it overrides the effect of customer master right?

Let me chk if i can get some other reason for the behavior you face.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhilip IN CMIR Where we maintain Tolerances percentage

i know in cmr but i am not able to find in VD51

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i want to what is the use of this screen in CMIR

Why we use this when we use

plz let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Once you open the CMIR in VD52. Double click on the item level or Click on Goto->Info record details.

Which will redirect to a screen where under deli/over del percentges can be provided.

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ok but what is the use of  greater than or equel to field what i posted there plz tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

The screenshot which you have posted is just selection options before getting in CMIR.

You can use that for each field.

For ex:  "=" Single value -> If selected for a particular field and if you give Material as "XXXX". Then system will only look for CMIR's with Material equal to "XXXX".

Not equal to "XXXX" -> System will looks for CMIR's which are not for Material "XXXX".

This is just an example. Same holds true for other fields as well. Based on the selection options you provide the query to fetch CMIR from table KNMT is triggered.

Thanks

Dhilipan