cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions regarding subcontracting Manufacturing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We implemented subcontracting scenario (without work order collaboration)in SNC. Now customer wants to see how much component supplier is consumed in ECC.

Example

I sent Subcontracting PO for assembly  for qty 10 to SNC which consists of 2 components.

Now supplier used extra 2 component to manufacture assembly.i.e 12 Each

Supplier confirmed PO of 10 numbers with 12 components each. When I see the xml it consists of component information. But when idoc gets created in ECC there is no component information. Even after sending ASN we were not able to see any component information in ECC.

Note:

We are not using approval process in PO collaboration.when supplier confirms the PO it is generating ROC_OUT in SNC.In ECC it is generating  ORDRSP of type ORDERS05.

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are using wrong Idoc -ORDERS05, you should be using PORDCR1, or better yet switch to XMLs

J.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra

If you can upload some data we can try to do some analysis

Regards

Anindya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anindya,

I wanto to know whether component information from SNC for Subcontracting order gets updated in ECC. For us presently it is updating main componet confirmation data.Data at component level is not getting transferred.

Thanks and Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra

It does get updated . You should be able to see it on the ME2COMP transaction . But let us appreciate that the stock update for components will happen only when the next time we send the info to SNC.