cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPM Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can I have all SAP BO SPM 3.0 reports (Technical name & Description).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member257798
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Greetings to all,

There was a list compiled when the product was designed. However, before the product was released some of the reports were removed because of potential confusion due to redundency. To see a listing of the available delivered reports, open the UI and review the report list in the SAP folder.

There are three items to note:

1) SAP delivered reports can't be changed.

2) Custom reports can created and saved to suit the end user's analysis.

3) SAP delivered reports use the data clensing option.

Kind Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna Kumar,

Did  you got on information on all SPM reports and their technical names/.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if there is any documentation with the list all the Out-of-the-box reports but the link below gives the details of BI content and the queries based on which reports run:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_spm30/helpdata/en/8f/d2e468aa2c47bda1148ca8e8fed182/frameset.htm

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for your reply... This link didn't mention all SPM reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know how to upload data to SPM Inbound layer through UI. I have got the data loaded in the all the SPM datasources and all the SPM objects are installed ( cubes, inbound layer, dso , MP etc). All the objects are in active status in BW. But how do I trigger the load's from PSA to the Inbound layer. Please advise.

I have checked in the UI , data adminstration tab and do you have any document or steps to initiate the load from PSA to the Inbound layer of the SAP BI. Is there any FM to run or do we need to start the API load from the UI. What settings need to be maintained in UI to initiate the data loads?

Please suggest. We are struggling !!!

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna/Prasanth,

Hi,

Please let me know how to upload data to SPM Inbound layer through UI. I have got the data loaded in the all the SPM datasources and all the SPM objects are installed ( cubes, inbound layer, dso , MP etc). All the objects are in active status in BW. But how do I trigger the load's from PSA to the Inbound layer. Please advise.

I have checked in the UI , data adminstration tab and do you have any document or steps to initiate the load from PSA to the Inbound layer of the SAP BI. Is there any FM to run or do we need to start the API load from the UI. What settings need to be maintained in UI to initiate the data loads?

Please suggest. We are struggling !!!

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansari,

I hope you have already installed the SPM process chains. We can schedule process chains in SPM UI for transfering the data from PSA to DSO & Cubes.We need to maintain the table OPMDM_TYPES entries.

Please go through the below link which will give details on the same.

http://scn.sap.com/people/rajesh.prabhu/blog/2010/12/23/upload-types-in-spm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I have the process chains activated. But the data is not yet in PSA .