cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 - MOPZ - System is not selectable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to configure Maintenance Optimizer.

With most systems I could solve the problems.

But now I'm having a problem where I don't find a solution.

System <SID> was added to solman via RZ70 - SLD - LMDB - SMSY.

System is correctly shown in SMSY, RFC connections are configured and working.

System is in LMDB and product version is assigned. In SMSY there are three active product versions shown: EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0; SAP EHP3 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0; SAP ERP 6.0

Product Instance Central Applications is marked as relevant, as "also installed" are marked ABAP Technology for ERP EHP6, Human Capital Management, Master Data Governance.

System was attached to a logical component, which was attached to a solution. The solutions I created via SOLUTION_WORKCENTER - Solution Manager Administration - Solutions.

Solution is shown in MOPZ. But product version isn't selectable and no system is shown.

What is missing?

Regards,

Julia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assign the system to a logical component with product version ERP 6.0 and ECC server as relevant product instance, otherwise MOPZ will not recognize the product. You always have to use the basic product version, not the enhancement package version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

thanks - that did the trick 🙂

System is now shown in MOPZ.

Regards,

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same error and was able to clear it with Richard suggestion,

Manually created Logical system under SAP ERP6.0 with Z_SID and was able to proceed further without any issues

Regards

Uday

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What logical component did you use? Is the synchronization between SMSY and LMDB working?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Synchronisation between SMSY and LMDB is working. If I register a new system through RZ70/SLD system appears after a few minutes (after job was running) in smsy.

I used a new logical component "Z_TEST" which I created under "SAP ERP ENHANCE PACKAGE" - Central Applications - Z_TEST. Logical component is active.

Regards,

Julia