cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the print mode dynamically in SAP Script

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to change the print mode of a page dynamically in script..

My requirement is to print a terms and conditions(a standard text) at the back side of last page..

The pages in the form are:

FIRST-> NEXT

NEXT->NEXT

So, what I am thinking is, finding the last page using the condition &nextpage& eq '0', then set the print mode of that page to duplex and call a new Page(Say:TERMS) and include the standard text in this page.

Is it possible to change the print mode in this manner?

If not, do you have any other suggestion to achieve my requirement?

Regards,

Sooraj.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Pawan,

If the data ends at FIRST page or NEXT page, then this page should be duplexed..In this case also we need to change the print mode dynamically.

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't know if you can change the print mode dynamically, but even if you can't I think you can get around with creating exactly two pages with different print mode. One with SIMPLEX and other with DUPLEX and call the right one based on condition.

I am thinking of defining pages as below

FIRST  - SIMPLEX

NEXT  - SIMPLEX

NEXT1 - DUPLEX

TERMS - DUPLEX

and printing in this sequence

FIRST->NEXT->NEXT1-TERMS

FIRST->NEXT1->TERMS

Just an idea.

Regards,

Pawan.

0 Kudos

Not yet...I dnt know how to change the print mode dynamically...I think we nee to use some print control commands to change the print mode dynamically, which not a good idea since these are printer specific commands....

Do you have any suggestions for me?

0 Kudos

Not yet...I dnt know how to change the print mode dynamically...I think we nee to use some print control commands to change the print mode dynamically, which not a good idea since these are printer specific commands....

Do you have any suggestions for me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sooraj,

Were you able to proceed with your above idea ?

Regards

Vivek