Sap Router Installation for Windows 7
I am doing router installation step by step process, we have all ready register SAProuter at service marketplace.
Now i am download SAPSECULIB and SAPCRYPTO from service marketplace and copy saprouter.exe and niping.exeinto.
I Created directory “saprouter” like \usr\sap\saprouter and all file like SAPSECULIB, SAPCRYPTO, saprouter.exe, niping.exeinto store in saprouter folder.
But now i don't under stand next process.
Pleas give information step by step.
How to use command on command prompt?
Here are the steps to set up SAP Router.
SAPROUTER INSTALLATION GUIDE
// A week before the installation, create a customer message with the component
XX-SER-NET-HTL providing SAP with a public IP address, the Saprouter hostname and also whether you are going to use a SNC connection or a VPN connection. SAP would reply back to the same that they have done the necessary and they would provide with IP address and hostname of SAP server.
- Get separate physical host with minimum hardware configuration (128 MB RAM, 10 GB HDD, P III)
- Download the following from the locations specified.
a) Saprouter Software:
- Go to http://service.sap.com/swdc
- Click on Support Packs and Patches
- Click on Entry by application group.
- Click on SAP Application Components.
- Click on SAP ECC 5.0
//The location of download is subject to changes in the design of the SAP marketplace. This location is pretty much the same as the place where the kernel is downloaded.
- Click on SAP Kernel 640 32 BIT
- Click on NT/I386
- Click on Database Independent
- Download the Saprouter .sar file from the Downloads tab.
b) Crypto Library:
- Go to http://service.sap.com/Saprouter-sncadd
- Click on Download area
- Click on Cryptographic software
//Depending on the OS and the hardware of the Saprouter choose the crypto library
- Download SAP Cryptographic Library Microsoft Win32 for x86/IA32 car file.
c) Get the document ‘Installing crypto Library and starting Saprouter’ from http://service.sap.com/Saprouter-sncdoc.
- Preferably perform the installation with a user with domain admin rights
- On the Saprouter host PC, create a folder named ‘saprouter’.
- Uncar the Saprouter sar file in this folder.
- Uncar the Crypto Library in the same folder.
- Set the following environment variables
SECUDIR = <path of Saprouter folder>
SNC_LIB = <path of Saprouter>/sapcrypto.dll>
- In the command prompt change to the path of the Saprouter folder and execute the foll command:
sapgenpse get_pse -v -r certreq -p local.pse "<Your Distinguished Name>"
This command will get create the certificate request ‘certreq’ in the Saprouter folder itself.
// The distinguished name can be obtained from the path http://service.sap.com/Saprouter-sncadd where you will have to click on the Apply Now button. There the Saprouter would be specified along with the distinguished name. In case nothing is mentioned there, the system data has to be maintained in the marketplace. Once this is done, the Saprouter entry would appear.
- Copy the text from the ‘certreq’ file and paste it onto the text area of the same form on the SAP Service Marketplace from which you copied the Distinguished Name
- In response you will receive the certificate signed by the CA in the Service Marketplace, cut and paste the text to a local file named srcert
- With this in turn you can install the certificate in your saprouter by calling
sapgenpse import_own_cert -c srcert -p local.pse from the cmd prompt. .
- Now you will have to create the credentials for the SAProuter using the folloing cmd (if you omit -O <user>, the credentials are created for the logged in user account)
sapgenpse seclogin -p local.pse -O <WINNT user for SAPROUTER>
//This will create a file cred_v2 in the same folder.
- Check if the certificate has been imported correctly
sapgenpse get_my_name -v -n Issuer
The name of the Issuer should be: CN=SAProuter CA, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE
- If this is not the case scrap the installation and start over again.
- Create the file called ‘saprouttab’ (no extension) as follows.
# SNC-connection from SAP to local R/3-System for Support
KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" 172.16.80.74 3200
KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" 172.16.80.75 3200
KP "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" 172.16.80.46 3200
# SNC-connection to SAP
KT "p:CN=sapserv2, OU=SAProuter, O=SAP, C=DE" 188.8.131.52 *
# Access from the local Network to SAPNet - R/3 Frontend (OSS)
#SERVERS IP ADDRESSES FROM WHICH SAPSERV2 IS COMMUNICATED
P 172.16.80.74 184.108.40.206 3299
P 172.16.80.75 220.127.116.11 3299
P 172.16.80.46 18.104.22.168 3299
# LOCAL PC IP's FROM WHICH ACCESS IS GAINED
P 172.16.80.* 22.214.171.124 3299
D * * *
Start the Saprouter with the following command:
saprouter -r –S 3299 -K "p:<Your Distinguished Name>"
Ensure 3299 port is opened.
- Logon to the R/3 server for which routing table “saprouttab” has been configured and run transaction code OSS1
- In Parameters ->Technical Settings, follow the screenshot below.
- Test the connection and also ask SAP to check whether they are able to logon to your system.
Please check and provide your feedback.
Thanks and Regards,