cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crashing workflow - triggered when Project phase change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I'm working with SAP Sourcing 7 and trying to develop workflow using Together Workflow Editor 4.7-1.

I've developed very simple decision workflow and assigned it to one of the phase in Project document. Very simple one, no much script logic behind.

It gets triggered fine, Approver getting email that informs that there is decision to be taken. After opening link, decision buttons show up on the Project.

After decision is taken Project remain blocked as the workflow crash.

I'm getting the following error:

java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.odp.workflow.xpdl.FinishMode.getManual()

of an object returned from com.sap.odp.workflow.xpdl.Activity.getFinishMode()

at com.sap.odp.workflow.engine.handlers.PhaseChangeInstantiationRequestHandler.processActivity(PhaseChangeInstantiationRequestHandler.java:351)

at com.sap.odp.workflow.engine.handlers.PhaseChangeInstantiationRequestHandler.processHook(PhaseChangeInstantiationRequestHandler.java:249)

at com.sap.odp.workflow.engine.handlers.WorkflowEngineRequestHandler.process(WorkflowEngineRequestHandler.java:197)

at com.sap.odp.workflow.engine.WorkflowEngine.process(WorkflowEngine.java:412)

at com.sap.odp.workflow.engine.WorkflowEngine.processPhaseChangeInstantiationRequest(WorkflowEngine.java:134)

at com.sap.odp.workflow.engine.WorkflowEngineDaemon.processPhaseChangeInstantiationRequest(WorkflowEngineDaemon.java:328)

at com.sap.odp.workflow.engine.WorkflowEngineDaemon.processHook(WorkflowEngineDaemon.j...

Any advice what could be wrong? I also attach my XPDL file with WF definition (had to rename to .txt in order to attach). I'm really stuck in a place.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

TG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

you need to use Together WF Editor version 2.x. Editor version 4.x is not supported in SAP Sourcing.

/Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

Thank you for your reply,

I've tried to find version 2.x of Together WF Editor but with no success.

Do you know if it's still available for download anywhere?

Or may I ask you to share with that version?

Best regards,

Tomek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

I have that version as a ZIP File - but it's a 4MB file which means I cannot attach it. I can email the file to you, if you give me your email address.

/Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks!

My email address: tomasz.galdys@gmail.com

Best regards,

Tomek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

I have sent this as a ZIP file - but received the following error message:

[173.194.71.26]
#<[173.194.71.26] #5.0.0 smtp; 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 552-'5.7.0
Our system detected an illegal attachment on your message. Please\n5.7.0 visit http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6590
to\n5.7.0 review our attachment guidelines. y4si3182219lbm.71 - gsmtp'
(delivery attempts: 0)> #SMTP#

/Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm,

Maybe it's just a matter of gmail, could you please try with tomasz.galdys@pl.ibm.com ?

/Tomek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita/Tomek,

I am facing the same error. Can you please send me the TWE 2.1.1 version . I have only 4.7 x and couldn't find the older version in the net.

My email id sivakumar.sivasubramanian@gmail.com or sivakumar.sivasubramanian@centurylink.com

Thanks

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

sent.

/Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anita,

Unfortunatelly I've not received that,

Could you please try once again but using zip with password '123' ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

TG