cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ownership manager not working in BPC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello BPC Experts,

Please help me with this issue. I have been struggling with this issue to make ownership application work.

I have defined method ranges like below

I have used only 1 node like below and 2 entities. I assigned one of them as holding and another as Full.

I then ran the calculate ownership to compute generated members

It makes all the entries for the second subsidiary (non-Holding) as zero

Why the calculation step is makings all the entries (cons. ratee zeroed by the calculation method. pls advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omkar,

Please check whether you have sumbitted value to ownership model with DZ as entity, ZA as Intercompany, G_NONE/S_NONE (the dimension member of G type dimension with property CURRENCY_TYPE value = N) and accoutn (PCTRL, POWN)?

Regards,

Hengye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hengye

First of all lot of thanks for offering to help.

I m still getting error. I first loaded data for S_None using Ownership manager as follows:

Then I loaded data for S_Africa and tried to calculate. It gives me following error

pls let me know if i m doing anything wrong

former_member196060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omkar,

Would you please attach the following screenshots

1.Input form which shows the % of  DZ against ZA.

2.Dimension members of G type dimension.

Regards,

Hengye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hengye

Here are the two screenshots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hopefully this will help you

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

does it give you any hint where I m wrong..pls advice

former_member196060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omkar,

1. As I mentioned, if you would like to use calculation function delivered in onwership manager, you only need to submit PCTRL and POWN against S_NONE.

2. What is the relationship between DZ, ZA and ThirdParty? From you screenshot, DZ owns 100% of ThirdParty and ZA owns 90% of ThirdParty. How could this happens in real word? ThirdParty is owner by 2 company with total over 100%? And what is the relationship between DZ and ZA? While calculating, you specific one entity with holding which is the root to search relationship. Here, you set DZ, so it will find that it owns ThirdParty 100%, then the route is stopped, since ThirdParty doesn't own ZA, but owned by ZA.

Please refer to the ownersihp how to guide which will help you understand better.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-4295

Regards,

Hengye

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply. In my case Third party is I_None.

Ok I can see from this pdf that for cross ownership data must be entered against S_None.

But what about intercompany dimension. Shall I use I_None ?

Secondly what is difference between non-cross ownership and cross-ownership? To me it looks that all relations are cross-ownership.

former_member196060
Contributor
0 Kudos

->But what about intercompany dimension. Shall I use I_None ?

No, just use I_ + the entity which is the transaction partner to calculate the ownership

->To me it looks that all relations are cross-ownership.

Please give a picture of how the group architecture should be, then may translate to BPC model.

Answers (0)