Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while getting Alerts in SAP PI 7.31 single stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

I am using SAP PI 7.31 single stack.

For all the interfaces I have,I need Alert Rule for that.Now, there are interfaces which have common Sender Business systema or common receiver system and they are giving some alert error.The mails are getting generated but they are getting mixed up with other interfaces having common BS.

Example: There are 2 interfaces Int_1 and Int_2 with ABC_System as Common Sender Business sytem and different Alert rule names - Alert_1 and Alert_2.

Now, when i am testing alerts for Int_1, then I am getting 2 alert mails for this as below:

1. Alert_1 rule name on the top with Int_1 description below.

2. Alert_2 rule name on the top with same Int_1 descrption below.

Dont know how to resolve this issue in SAP PI 7.31.

Also in Alert Rule definition, I have configured all below objects:

1. Configuration nScenario

2. Business Systems

3. Service Interface

4. Integrated Configuration.

Kindly let me know the alert criteria for triggering mails or any help on this issue.

Thanks

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

I assume you are using CBMA for alerting .

Just assign the 2 different Configuration Scenario in your alert Alert_1 , Alert_2  for int_1 and int_2 .

If your configuration scenario is same for both interface with similar sender system then you can differentiate then with different sender interface .

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Though your Business systems are same your sender/receiver interfaces might be different.You need to edit the interface names in your  existing alert rules and then click on change rule.

after doing this you would you would be able to trace the alert correctly.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen.