cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

advanced returns management

Former Member
0 Kudos

i created return order with 5 pieces then picking and goods receipt and while material inspection i decided to send back to customer 3 pieces  so system created an outbound delivery with out reference to sales order  but i cant goods issue these 3 pieces to customer and system gives me this error message

"Deficit of SL Stck.in qual.insp 3 PC : H11 1000 1040 " because these materials is reserved on return order so how can i solve this problem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

If that is the case, then you can remove the Special stock(E) from the movement type which gets picked up when doing PGR. its better you copy the standard and do the required modifications.

But arent there any other follow up action? if they are there, then you need to do a lot of changes in your code so that the other follow up actions picks up the stock from the correct location. so take them also into consideration while you proceed with the above said options.

regards

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vasanth,

problem is i searched for the special stock at item category level but i cant found it and i tried to use MVT 651 but system gives me an error

Item 10: Invalid movement type 651

Message no. CX_MSR_TRC066

Diagnosis

The movement type 651 that is assigned to schedule line category AR leads to an unvaluated material posting.

Procedure

In Customizing for Sales and Distribution, change the movement type for schedule line category 651 in the Customizing activity Define Schedule Line Categories.

Regards,

Muhammad

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Muhammad,

Try the following path - Materials Management - Inventory Management & Physical Inventory - Automatic Movements - Define screen layout.

But be very careful when you make changes at this level.

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

As per Adv.Ret.Mgmt, following would be the process

Return order - Return delivery - PGR - Inspection - Follow up Action - Credit memo request - Credit memo

So following would be the things you need to check.

1. After PGR, check where you stock is moved.

2. Then when you select your follow up action(after you do an inspection), returning to customer, ask your abaper to check from where this activity is trying to look for stock.

As per standard system, there is no config to link follow up activity and movement types. So when you select the follow up activity - return to customer, your system is looking at a place where the stock hasnt been kept(here, its checking at the quality stock)

Make necessary changes in your code, so that stock is being looked up or moved to the right location as per your requirement.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vasanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vasanth,

items are posted to quality inspection with special stock (E) so it is reserved on its sales order that's why i don't found any stock while creating outbound delivery without reference so i want to create return order without special stock

Regards,

Muhammad

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Physically whatever activities you want you can carry out you carry out, but in SAP, you need to complete the entire process as recommended by SAP as otherwise, you will face such issues.

Having said this, since you have already created a return order, you need to take the entire stock by way of return delivery, inspect the goods through QA32 and then finally, either you can issue a credit note or follow "Subsequent Delivery Free of Charge" process.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

this cycle for advanced returns management ??

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even with that functionality, I dont think, this is possible.  As per this documentation

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crmscen70/helpdata/en/8e/6f7b0ab70e42ce9bcde698735ef12c/content.htm

it very clearly states

Advanced Returns Management also features a new Customer Refund Determination transaction that makes it possible to take different inspection results into account to calculate the refund amount,

This means, I dont think, it is possible to re-return the rejected quantity directly to customer as you have indicated.

ps:-  I am indicating this purely based on above documentation as I have not come across similar situation.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay, can i create return order without special stock

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

"Deficit of SL Stck.in qual.insp 3 PC : H11 1000 1040 "

The message clearly indicates the return stock is quality.Please talk to your Quality management guy to help you out to move it to unrestricted stock.

After that you can process the deliveries.

Regards,

Mohit Bhinde