cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Stock Stuck in 920

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As we know that we allow -ve stock in Interim storage type to maintain the stock between IM & WM.

But why the -ve stock remain in 920 even after there are no open  TO for the -ve stock which are in 920 ?

When such haapens ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you move goods to another plant, then you get negative stock in 920

since 920 is just a virtual bin you have to move stock from your real bins to this interim bin to make the negative stock going away.

Maybe you confirmed the TO with less than required quantity, or you confirmed with difference. or you just skipped the screens to create a TO  that appears directly after the MM movement.

the bin number in 920 should give you reference to the origin document

use the transaction LB10, LB11, LB12 and LB13 and check for open TRs,

Check in LT21 for partially confirmed TOs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I check the TO number from report LL01 for each material having negative stock.

But i take the TO from LL01 & check in LT21 & LT23 i found the same TO with same qty is

already confirmed(LT23).Then why in activity monitor it show the same materials in -ve stock ?

How it could be ?

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the activity monitor is a static capture of the situation at a certain time.

it takes the data from a table that got filled with the background jobs that execute the reports RLLL01SE to RLLL07SE

if you want current data, then execute LL01, put the cursor onto the line with the negative stock, then chose from menu EDIT > Determine data again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I check my system and i got the following :

The stock is actually picked from open storage type but TO is created from Fixed Storage type.

Where in fixed storage type there is insufficient quantity to full-fill the TO generated quantity.

Due to which negative stocks are posted in 920 .

So here we need to create a manual TO(LT01) to clear -ve stocks from 920.

So is there any standard program to clear the -ve stock from 920 ?

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ithe program to correct it is the manual execution of LT01 to move the postive stock to the negative.

Actually I think that your phyiscal process do not match with what you do in SAP.

the TO is an order to your warehouse guys to pick the material in bin A and move it to bin B.

if they picked from C because there was nothing in A, then they did it just wrong because the order was different. Hence they should have rejected the order and created a new order, instead of just confirming a TO that does not reflect what they physically did.

WM really requires discipline to avoid a big mess.