cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I hide the start button of an initial screen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am triying to hide the Start button from an Initial Screen in the Floor Plan Manager (FPM). I have read some posts and people suggested to set the button to a no visible state, and it works correctly. The problem is when I need to define my own toolbar in FPM. I tried to remove it but the system didn´t allow to me. Is it a good idea to set invisible FPM´s toolbar and to load a component with another one?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

julia_bender
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

my first question here is: Why do you have the need to hide the Start button?

Thanks and regards,

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mi Initial Screen is an  Advanced Search application and then I need to load different data into a complexer window.

So, I have a menu that I need to maintain. I have programmed a button which raises the same event that start button but which calls 'Search'.

julia_bender
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

if you want to use the Start-Button just with another label on it, just customize the text of this button.

Start your FPM-application with additional URL-parameter &sap-config-mode=X.

You are now in Customizing Mode of your application. Right-click the Start-button and select "Settings for Current Configuration". You navigate to the implicit customizing where you can enter a different text for the start button. Save and your changes are valid for all users within this client.

For adapting FPM-applications to your needs you can also have a look into the following document:

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-28799

Best regards,

Julia

Answers (0)