Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 - During AR creation delay in Simulation for Risk Analysis

former_member208271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

After we have upgraded to SP10, now when creating an AR, adding Roles with Risks.

This shows a Red light. When we reject the one Role causing the Risk (red light) and re run the Simulation with the 1 Role Rejected the Request still shows as Risk.

Also when the request workflows to the Security Team and Reject a Role that's causing the Risk an rerun the Risk Simulation it still shows as a Risk.

This seems to be happening after we have updated to SP10

Can someone please assists or advise.

Regards

Mustafa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

I tried to replicate this issue on Support Pack 11 but couldn't succeed. Please find the attached video. Let me know if I have missed something. And in case all works well... merely a suggestion for up gradation to Support Pack 12.

Best Regards,

Arun Singal

former_member208271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have just upgraded to SP10. We still having the Issue where the Risk Report is not updating after The Role was removed.

We have logged an OSS message for SAP to investigate.

If anyone has any solutions please advise.

Regards

Mustafa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mustafa,

I have the same problem,

Please return with an answer once SAP figure it out.

Thanks,

Michal

former_member208271
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are facing the same issue when Roles that Conflict (Causing Risks) are removed via an Access Request. Repository Syn Job has been run

Now by Running User Risk Analysis the User still shows as having the Risk with the Role, although the Role has been removed by the Access Request.

Can someone please assist or advise?

Is there another Job to Run?

Regards

Mustafa