cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus i have small doubt plz clarify me

i know this is possible one material different prices , i have done all settings like i have chosen sales unit field in v/03

and pr02 is accecee sequency

in vk11 i maintained c. records for sales unit one sales unit is 100 rs price and another sales unit price is 80 rs for single material but

i am unable to see sales unit field in va01

first plz look at my scrren shot what i maintained in vk11

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deae Experts ... 95 % problem is solved

Only thing is i have maintained retail price list 5000  and whole sale price is 5500

when Create sales order in sales tab B in item level even if i change system is not taking another price

Only system is taking if change Price unit in CMR IN SALES AREA DATA then only another price is coming for customer

Dear experts this is only now my problem just what i will do now?

Dear T.W sir i am waiting for your replay with 1000 eyes

Thank  you so much 

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Please paste the screenshot for the condition records for retail price and wholesale price.

Please note: How is retail price (5000) less than wholesale price (5500)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear T.W SIR

Here whole sale price is 100 for one material

And Retail  price is 500

Dear T.W SIR

Here if i create sales order system is considering only one price either retail price or whole sale price even i changed Price type in sales tab in item level

But if i changed price type in cmr then only system is picking another price either retail price or whole sale price ( what we maintain in cmr)

And i just maintained 5000, AND 5500 just trying purpose  only

thank you so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear T.W SIR ..And All experts ..this issue is closed In sales order level we can change the price automatically... just i have changed pricing date after changing Price type in sales tab b

Explanation  for learners step by step how we can change price for retailers and Wholesales in sales order level only

FIRST THING IS we have to maintain Price list ( whole sale or Retail ) in CMR And above settings

So finally i will tell you how i maintained  different prices in sales order level

Go to va01---Give one customer ---and give one line item----Double click on the line item

now you can see price list .

Here i have maintained price list  For ex retail but system is taking only whole sale price

BZ i maintained Whole sale price unit for That customer

So i want automatically Retail price in sales order level with out going to sales order

so in sales order Header level

Price date is there

i changed price date then automatically system is taking Retail price

we can change the price just with one warning message....

Just  check the the screen shots

Here i selected whole sale price

here price is just 100 rs

Now i want Retail price--- JUST go to sales tab B here give Retail price

and GO TO

In va01 screen Price Date is there ..

GO TO PRICE DATE JUST CHANGE THE PRICE DATE

So now retail price is 500

So if i change price Date ( just modify here you can give same price date )

Thank you so much to all ....so finally i am closing this thread

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Pasting screenshots in a step-by-step manner explains the issue very clearly!

One point:

Venu wrote:

Now i want Retail price--- JUST go to sales tab B here give Retail price

and GO TO

In va01 screen Price Date is there ..

GO TO PRICE DATE JUST CHANGE THE PRICE DATE

Why does the user have to change the pricing date, in the sales order?

Only by changing the value of Price list, in the sales order, at line level should be sufficient.

Please test by changing the value of Price list. And see if the value of the sales order changes.

If not then, in Tab Conditions, click on "Update", choose Pricing type = B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear T.W SIR

Yes you are correct it Was working successfully

thank you so much ........ ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW SIR

Finally i am asking one question an d i will close this thread ,, if i click Update button and click ON B then only new price is taking in sales order level

or

if we change price date system also picking another price

or

if we change price type manually  in CMR System is taking Another price

So my doubt is With out clicking on update field B

cant we take another price ?

It means always USERS HAVE TO GO TO CONDITION TAB &AND UPDATE B ?

Thank you so much...

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

You should test all the three scenarios and find out.

On a general note: The system has to "again" go to the respective condition record and find out if the price / value of the condition type should change or not.

The result of this "going and extracting the value of the condition type from the respective condition record" and then populating in the sales order, is what the user ultimately sees!

What did you exactly mean by

"if we change price type manually  in CMR System is taking Another price"

Changes at CMR (or master data level) should not be done, in these types of scenario.

User can do the changes in the sales order.

I think, if you change the price list in the customer master, after the creation of the sales order, the price would not change in the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear T.W SIR

I have done testing again also but let me know one thing ....Always if i click on update button and if i give B, then only updating Another price ..

But as per my knowledge,, i have read so many threads relating this issue if we change price type in sales order , shipping tab automatically it updates

but in my case , when ever i create sales order i have to give B IN update field

Plz let me know ( with out going condition tab , update button B) it is not possible ?

plz give  me clarification ..... i am very interested to know ....plz plz let me know

thank you so much.....for your time spending on my issue

i never forget your help 

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Please explain the issue.

There are so many posts and it looks like the issue is not the same (or constant) throughout this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW SIR

issue is i want to create 2 prices for single material ,, i have read some posts which are published in it tool box

just now also i have done seetings but i am not able to do it

plz look at once what just now posted it is very clear plz ignore last posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear T.W sir

please let me know where i did mistake ...

i have attached all screen shots what i did and plz let me know

thanks a lot for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

in vov8 document pricing procedure is also same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear T.W Sir and all Experts Thank you so much

Finally i Done testing again and again with Different Methods... My query is solved

Material is same but price is different .....i am very happy now

Dear experts i am attaching screen shots here may be it will help for learners...

In sales order level Results....

Here the customer is 6000001 and price is 1000 rs

now if u change the customer no in sold to party level in va01 at header leval

suppose i have 6000010 customer one pop will come automatically

click enter

now one more window will appear

click on enter

now enter

now you can observe new price came automatically

So now i will explain

in vk11---- i have given price 5000 rs for this material

And in vk11 for another  customer ( 6000001) / material i gave 1000 rs for same material

I selected these condition tables

here access sequence is PR00 ONLY

And in PR00 C.TYPE Aceess sequence is PR00 ONLY

Thats it extra setting i have done to solve the issue

SIDE COMMENT :

Dear Experts plz comment on  this I want to know when we have to use PR02 Access sequence

BZ  i have read so many threads we have to keep PR02 Acessess sequence while maintaining  .. Price list... thanks you so much

issue is closed  

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

You are unable to see Sales Unit field in VA01?

While creating Sales order (VA01), when you enter Material Code, Order Quantity & Un (Units of Measure) is nothing but Sales Units picked from Material Master. If required this Units of Measure can be changed in Sales Order.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jiginesh sir

i found sales unit but in this field i found only EA bz i maintained EA one in MM01

But i done some settings to maintain different price for same material plz check my scree shots according to my openian every thing is correct

but i know but in sales unit i am not able to find what sales units i maintained in vk11

plz i made a mistake ? pl show me path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jiginesh sir

in vk11 sales unit i have maintained ... ONE IS UL AND UM

now plz tell me how to add these sales units in sales order level bz i want to give different price to same customer

thank you somuch

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Just like you maintained the UOM for the material in Materail master as EA you need to maintain the other UOM's i.e. UL and UM in the material master in the Unit of measure tab in the material master.

Once you maintain this, during the creation of the sales order system aill allow you to choose between different UOM's when you press F4 in the Unit field in the sales order Item level.

Regards,

J Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear once again i changed  condition record with Price list field  not with sales unit

here i maintaind 2 prices one is Retail and another is industrial

and i have checked in sales order level sales tab B now i maintain different price lists but system is takes old pric only

and i checked in va01 at sales tab B

I checked with Industrial price and retail price

AND PLZ CHECK accesses  sequence  screen

Dear help me  any mistake i have done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagesh

i have maintained Additional data UL AND UM

IN av01 i can see ul and um even i selected  but system is not taking new price let me know

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Since you say that system is picking old price only this means that you should check the following:

1. Please check the validity dates of the condition records maintained both for the old prices and the new prices. The validity dates for the old prices need to be retired as of today. Once this is done maintain the new condition record with new validity periods starting from today.

2. Please check whether a condition record with some other key combination is already existing. Since all the other condition tables are existing above the price list condition table system might be taking any of these condition record.

Regards,

J Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagesh i have closed old condition record price

i have give valid date from today date then when i create system is telling pr00 c.type is missing and net value is zero

plz tell me

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

What is the exact error that you are getting?

Is it saying that the condition record is missing or the condition type PR00 is missing?

If it says that the condition record is missing then you need to create a new condition record with todays validity date. If it says that the condition type itself is missing then try entering the ccondition type manually in the conditions tab in the sales order. If the error still exists then you need to chek your pricing procedure...if it contains the PR00 condition type or not.

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts plz  tell me where i did mistake

Dear i have maintained one condition table with some fields

in v/07 i have give exclusive check mark only ( custmer / material / pricelist )

i removed check boxes all but while creating material system is taking Material release status field

it means system is not taking price what check box is set

plz let me know plz help me 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

if we add some extra condition fields to Stranded Access sequence PR00 , extra fields wont work ?

Bz i have done same so give me conclusion plz 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is always advisable take your key combination like below

customer/pricelist/material

based on the you can take no of price lists for same material or you can maintain same materials in different price lists but make sure that that price list should maintained in customer master in sales tab.

if price not picking means may be you are maintaining the same price list for all customer.

you have always option to change you price list manually at item level in sales order.

try it you will get easily---. if you want to make it for basic price take the key combination for pr00 or else you do for disounts also. its all depends on requirement.

warm regards,

jagadeesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear what i have done all scree shots i will keep here just think where i have done mistake

1) In v/03 -- condition table is 538

i maintain fields Customer , pricelist , material

2) My condition type is zz00 i copied from standerd c.type

3) now Access sequence ..

i gave name ZZ00 here i didnt copy from pr00

4)Now check in v/08

here i gave zz00 c.type in place of PR00

5) now ovkk

6) cmr-- 6000010 ( customer )

7) HERE i maintained c. records when i click with zz00 all  combination coming

even i didnt maintain for ZZ00 in v/07  .. what is the reason

😎 in vk11 i have maintained in side

I HAVE MAINTAINED ALL CORRECT SETTINGS RIGHT

NOW I CREATED SALES ORDER WITH THAT MATERIAL SYSTEM SHOWS NET VALUE IS ZERO

JUST CHECK  THIS ERROR IS COMING

NOW in condition tab screen

zz00 condition type is missing but i maintained every thing plz let me know

this is very same to me ...i am not able to find what is exact problem

But one more thing with the same material and same customer if we select another combination pricing in vk11 then problam is not coming  .

above given screen shot is when i created sales order with material release status combination in vk11

but if i create c. records with

system is missing ZZ00 c.type in condition tab in sales order

plz plz experts i have been trying to find but still i didnt do plz help me help me

i am waiting with 100000 eyes plz plz

thanks to all

Thanks a lot

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Check in VA02, in your sales order, at line item level, Tab Conditions, button Analysis.

What is the error message for that condition type zz00?

Please paste the screenshot of "Analysis pricing" here.

Side comment: Check if the material in the sales order is the same as in the condition record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW SIR

PLZ CHECK THIS SCREEN SHOT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW SIR

the error comes like this

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

Please click on 80(PR02) of condition type ZZ00. And send the screenshot.

(This would give the details of values in "table" 80(PR02))

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

In "Analysis Pricing", please click on 80(PR02) of condition type ZZ00. And send the screenshot.

(This would give the details of values in "table" 80(PR02))

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear tw sir plz check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear this is full details of 80 ( ZZ00)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu,

In VK11, please create the condition record again (for this condition type).

Thereafter create a new sales order and check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear tw sir

no sir ,  i created new condition record but same issue is coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW SIR PLZ check once V/07 FIELDS TAB

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

The Unit of measure field (KONP - KMEIN) field in the condition records in VK11 is the same as the sales Unit of measure that is maintained in the material master i.e. MVKE-VRKME. Hence it is really not requred to choose the Sales unit as a key combination field in the Condition table.

You can set this up in the condituion record itself by changing the UOM while maintaining the condition record.

Thanks and Regards,

J Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nagesh waht i am saying is

Customer --A

Customer----B    But material is same , price is different so i maintained sales unit Field ( it is mandatery ) but i am unable to find in sales order level

plz comment on this