cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMART FORMS- data from internal table issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a smart form in which I have to print three types of materials of Material Types say M1, M2 ,M3.

In the SMART FORM,Main Window, I have created 3 TABLES for 3 types of Materials ie,

TableM1,

TableM2,

TableM3.

The internal tables to populate these TABLES are

( passing from Print program ).

t_M1,

t_M2,

t_M3

The Number of FIELDS vary in all the tables ,thats why I have created 3 internal tables for Diff Material Types.

But only first TABLE is getting printed ie data inside TableM2, TableM3 are not getting printed.

Can any SMARTFORM Gurus please let me know how I can solve this issue.

Regards

Avi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this form, its doint the same thing in PAYROLL_VALUES_DETAILS node.

Form - PYXXFO_SAP_PAYSLIP_US

Since it is hard to say what is missing in your form as no explaination can be put for coding so you have to refer this form, in case if u get anything in debugging then let us know.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the 2 tables that are not printed please check the Data tab of the table nodes.

Be sure that you are looping through your internal table into a work area and that you are using this work area to print the values in your text nodes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you are mentioning any condition on the data. There are different possibilites of not getting printed. Like the way your displaying, data is in table.

Can you please clearly mention how did you populated the internal table and kept the logic to print the values in the table. So that it problem would be more clearly nown.

Br,

Laxmi