cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error occurred: Save document failed / An error occurred while saving the document: <PATH> (HDB 00055)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues, I am creating an analysis in build 576, everything goes well, the algorithm calculates the needed values, but when I try to save the analysis, I receive the following error message: "An error occurred: Save document failed / An error occurred while saving the document: <PATH> (HDB 00055)".

Does anyone know what could cause this error message?

Thanks a lot for any hint.

Sergey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I submitted this bug to development during internal SP08 validation (build 589)

For me, it often happened after long session, and especially when going directly from Predict into Visualize room. Once the visualization was created, a save or save as action threw the error.

so, alas, it is still present in the application ... and targetted for SP09 by the VI (not PA) fix team.

Regards,

H

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry, thanks a lot for this hint. Exactly, unless I start building visualizations on top of the analysis results - the error does not manifest itself. But if at least one visualization is built, then the error pops up on save.

Will be aware of this for the time being. And will check it out in SP09.

Many thanks and regards,

Sergey

former_member193591
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

I am using PA 1.0.11 and received this error; any update on this fix for SAP PA. Does this happen for a particular data source.

I am currently using Excel as source and whenever I try to use this data; I get this even if I move the data to a new file or rename a file. I tried to check the same issue with a different file and it works fine. This file worked fine a day back.

Please let me know if this is unusual for this version.

Regards,

Arvind E

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The work around that I found is that I have to click on every visualization so they reload and then go to the prepare tab and wait for the data to reload even scrolling to the right to reload each pane if needed.  Just to be sure I click on the compose and share tabs and reload those pages.  Then I'm able to save the document.

sakirkha_pathan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Has any one found any solution / workaround for this? I am using version 2.1 on 32 bit windows 7.

I keep facing this error without exception for each file wherever i try to use Predict tab. I am not even creating any visualization or story or any other thing - even then it doesnt allow me to save the work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try upgrading to SAP PA 2.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Updating to 2.2 does not make this error go away. Has anyone come up with a fix?

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please log a support ticket with SAP support. See how here.

Thanks & regards

Antoine

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nancy,

Please log a support ticket with SAP support. See how here.

Thanks & regards

Antoine

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nancy,

Any update on this? We have SAP PA 2.3 released since September 2, you might want to upgrade first thing and see if the issue remains.

Thanks & regards

Antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using SAP PA 2.2 expert mode. And I am facing this issue very frequently, its bit frustrating.. Any resolution so far?

SteveGouveia
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

I have Lumira 1.20 and I got the same error now. As result, I cannot open my, very complete visualization.

I lost my most important report!

Please help!

thank you very much

regards

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using SAP Lumira 1.15.1 bulid 879, and my data source is MS SQL SERVER 2008.

I got this error(error desc : "you do not have permission to save the document to its current location") for SQL SERVER, but working fine for excel.

Please let me know any solution.

Thanks,

Somnath A. Kadam