cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill of material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

My question is regarding BOM with ERLA item category group. when we create the sales order, we gets sub items with item category TAE which is not relevant for billing and delivery and during delivery process also we gets sub items. but in billing only we don't get sub items. customer received the invoice document with list of all products from the company. but in billing document only main item will be there. how can we avoid this descrepancy in billing document.

thank you all

with regards

ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ramesh i need a clarification that in the invoice print you want to include the sub items of the BOM.

If this is your query Please consult with your abaper.You can print the sub items from the delivery.

Regards,

Mohit

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Actually ,The Sub Items dont have price but Materials going to Customer Location as with the Main item Price .But in your case ,you are saying as Sub Items Doesnt Delivery . So ,in this case ,why did you maintain Sub Items with Main Item ?

Note : Please clarify your Procedure further assistance as How you configure and Scenario Purpose .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren  i have one doubt According to business process plz let me know

For example we created some sub items for Main item ( ex 1--- 20 sub items)

sub items wont be displayed in billing  in bom process

So while collecting sub items customer wants to check all sub materials i got , how he checks?

I mean all customers can remaber all sub materials so what to do ?

i am waiting for your reply plz give me