Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Display ViewUIContainer Based on Radio Button Selection

former_member184155
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I had created a Webdynpro Application where in the Main View i have created a RadioButton group by Index Having three options (1, 2, 3). Also i had created a Dynamic View (View UI Container Element ) just below it. My Requirement is that while a user selects or click any of the radio button the corresponding View should get displayed in the Dynamic View Container UI Element. for this purpose i have created three different View & in Windows i had embedded these view in under Dynamic View alond with Navigation Links kindly refer to the Attached screen shots.

All the three Dynamic View have input elements depending upon which i want to display the records in Table in Webdynpro Window.

But i aam getting the below Dump.

Kindly advise.

Thanks & Regards

Priyesh Shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyesh,

This error generally comes because your input field is bind to a node which is not getting instantiated

runtime. For a input field your node must contain atleast 1 time element runtime.

So you can do two thing .

1. Change the cardinality of your node to 1..N / 1...1 . ( framework create 1 blank element by default)

2. Use a supply function to populate values in the node.

Regards,

Monishankar Chatterjee  

former_member197425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason for this dump may be i believe for the INPUT FIELD UI "CUSTOMER_ID_INPUT" to context binding property,the node which you have binded may be having Cardinality "0:1" change the

cardinality to "1:1" it will solve the issues...

Thanks,

Nandi.

m_aravindan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priyesh ,

As said by  Vaibhav, the error is due to not binding the context element to the corresponding input filed specified.. Check all your input fields are binded properly , to the context..

Regards

Aravindan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI priyesh,

the error is in customer_id_view_ui view wherein you have not binded your input field to any node attribute or attribute. so do that in the property tab below.Do this for all the input fields in all the views

reply if problem persist .

and please post such doubts in webdynpro abap section not ababp development ,i think.

regards

vaibhav