cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order issue as customer consignment to another customer not included in this order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts

My client have a requirements that i will describe below

1-we create sales order from one main customer\customers

2-then issue the goods included in this order to our own truck to deliver it to the customer ( at this point we need to issue this goods as consignment on the truck driver until he delivers the truck content to its related customer )

3-issue the sales invoice to the customer ( at this point we need to reduce the truck driver consignment and actually make the dirct goods issue to the cost of items sold account )

i hope i am clear and if any clarifications required please let me know

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member533324
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use consignment process in sap.

Let say you have stock as 100 for material X during and you want to deliver 50 stock using consignment fill up process to transfer stock from plant to transporter your stock in Plant will not get reduced but your consignee stock will be updated you can check this in MB58 after consignment issue that is the delivery of the stock from the transporter to customer your stock in unrestricted will be reduced as well as consignee stock is updated.The reverse process involves consignment return i.e is stock from customer to transporter inventory.and consignment fill up from transporter to plant inventory

ProcessUnrestricted Plant StockConsignee Stock
Consignment Fillup10050
Consignment Issue500
Consignment Return10050
Consignment Pick up1000

Hope it helps

Regards,

Mohit Bhinde

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It looks good totally .

1. VA01

2. VL01N ( here ,you have to maintain Actual Goods Issue Date on the Over View Screen as when driver delivers the Goods to Customer ,If you do blank that field then system automatically takes date as based on the Goods available date

3. VF01

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naren

Thank you for your replay

but let me clear the point in more details

the issue is we need to transfer the responsibility from the main store to the truck store until the goods delivered to the main customer

your proposed solution will issue the goods actually directly to the cost of items sold account and this mean that the goods was delivered to the customer which it is not the case one more point is that the delivery will be at the same day as it does not  contain the time we will actually make the  system post when the driver delivers the goods to the customer

many thanks

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

The issue is we need to transfer the responsibility from the main store to the truck store until the goods delivered to the main customer.

First let me know as how many storage locations ,do you have ?

Actually , in your company ,the goods are delivered from Truck store ( any Storage Bin) to Main Store (Ware House) when ever your customer wants Goods right .

Note :How ,you are doing transportation the goods to customer  before ?

Thanks,

Naren

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the issue is we need to transfer the responsibility from the main store to the truck store until the goods delivered to the main customer 

Consignment Process will aptly suit this business requirement.  Search the forum if you are not familiar with this process.

G. Lakshmipathi

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly consider:

- Adding the driver as a partner function to the delivery document

- Using POD(proof of delivery) to block posting goods issue till receiving the customer confirmation.(either by signing a picking list given to the driver, sending mail or a phone call by the responsible sales employee)

Best regards