cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request Administration in GRC 10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GRC Experts,

Currently, my GRC system in I have two issues in GRC AC 10 (SP 10), for which I couldn't find an answer here. Help me if you have encountered the same and solved it.

1. When we search the request, we are not able to see the approver there with whom request is pending.

- We have created a BRF+ initiator and agents. we rechecked again to make sure that we have not skipped any step.

- Even the version generation was without any error).

- Also made sure that the Approver of the request has the correct GRC R/3 Role assigned.

2. When we go to Access Request Administration, there we can't find where the request is pending, we are not able to approve any request with admin rights. In the other action there no drop down is available or no approve or submit. It has only "other Actions" as the option and it has only 'return' which prompts to return at any stage.

- I have assigned all the admin / super user roles to the administrator, but still he is not able to see perform any activity, apart from cancel instance.

3. We have selected the functional area during the request, however we are not able to see post submission of the request. The administrator is not able to see the functional area selected. I have also checked in the user detail tab but could not find it.

Please advise.

Look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Sahil.

Message was edited by: Sahil Bhanushali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

and :

Thank you the input. I have tired the options suggested by you guys, but the issue still persist.

We have raised an OSS and now waiting for reply.

Shall keep you posted on the status.

Regards,

Sahil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

I am also faced same issue as you said in case 2.

In my case it shows no approvers but there are 2 approvers.

Please let us know what solution you get from SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

Can you check workflow customizing for agent assignment where you make each workflow task as general task. Please follow the IMG path below to do the required settings .

Governance, Risk and Compliance->General Settings->Workflow->Perform Task-Specific Customizing

Sometimes during SP upgrade these settings get overwritten..

Best Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

I have migrated to GRC V10 2 months ago and also have been struggling against issues with Request with no approver found and that could not be redirected in Administration.

I have reviewed all my Decision Tables - Table Settings - and marked "Return initial value if no match is found".   With this flag, I could define a Escape Route for Approver Not Found and set up a PATH with one stage for which a BRF+ rule find the proper GRC Support Team to be the approver.

In my case I have some people designed by Company pattern [NA_*] for North America, [SA_*] for South America an so on...

With that, I am now receiving the requests with no approver and use Administration to fix information in the request and then Return to the proper path.  I can also you manual Forwards with return to involve proper managers.

Hope this can help you.

Vaner