cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to co-relate 350 movement which 161 or 122 movement in report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We create a lot after GRN  then it clear from quality  move to unrestricted stock . after that it send  to line  by 311 mov.In case of any rejection on line  it mention as line rejection by creating a lot by MB1B and movement 322. after that this material move to block stock by movemnt 350  while doing this mentioning reason of rejection in short text field  inspection lot tab in QA32.  then this material send back to vendor  by movemnt 161.

In report now we mentionong  161 movement document , it normally create by store  department and store people not able mention reason (quality area).

My query is it can be possible to link 161 document with 350 document in the system . so vendor can get information this basis.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I find here unwanted movements for line rejection, - Transferring material in to quality(322),  then from quality to block(350). Instead, you can transfer the material from unrestricted to block directly through Q2 notification, thus saving additional 322 movement and lot clearance activity.

Perhaps, inspection lot postings should not be the criteria for analyzing vendors' rejections. It could be, for certain cases (as per mapping), but that does not stand true for following case.

1. You posted the quantity in to unrestricted and gave UD
  2. Later sent back the material to vendor either by 161 or 322.
  3. In above case you can not have inspection lot reference, and subsequently that of 321 or 350 to 122.
  4. Hence I think, you should analyze these rejections based on total goods receipt (sum of 101 and 102 movts) and total quantity sent back (122 or 161 and their reversals if any)

Regards, Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While doing 161 please enter the invoice number xxx in delivery note area.

It will show in MKPF table and even show during printing of return delivery