cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with DMEE XML format for SEPA

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I created a XML format for SEPA on DMEE (copy from standard SEPA_CT). I customized a payment method to use this format and I try to use on a payment. I run F110, proposal is created and payment is made, and file is generated, but I have the following problem:

. In FDTA the total amount of the file is the same than on the payment (for example 10.000)

. If there four vendors with two documents for each vendor, the XML file contains only data for the first payment. The fields for nº payments, etc has the value 1 instead of 4. The field for total amount of the file has the amount of the field payment.

. I try to debug the standard transaction FBPM and I see the program read four payments from REGUH and passed to FPAY table, all payments are passed to FM DMEE_WRITE_DOCUMENT (or something similar, now I haven't the exact name)

Any ideas?

Kind regards.

JM Cala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose Manuel,

I would expect that this might be due to some specific settings of grouping of items in FI in general or in BCM, though not an issue itself in DMEE XML format for SEPA, especially if you copied pre-delivered one by SAP (I've re-used the same one and no issues at all).

please check 'Maintenance of Company Code Data for a Payment Method' (via T-code FBZP) if you don't choose 'Single payment for marked item' or maybe setup of Payment Grouping in BCM (SPRO -> ... -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Bank Communication Management -> Payment Grouping).

Kind regards,

Renatas

0 Kudos

Hi Renatas,

Thanks for your help, but the problem has to be on the DMEE tree. I test with the same data, and changing only the dmee tree on payment method to a standard dmee tree and the system works fine.

Kind regards.

JM Cala.

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose Manuel Cala,

it's pretty difficult to judge anything without seeing actual DMEE tree you have created - just a guess - maybe some conditions on some node (-s) are not fulfilled and therefore other payments are dropped - just try to compare the SAP pre-delivered DMEE tree and your variant.

Kind regards,

Renatas