cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payload based message search for synchronous interfaces

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am going through sdn to find out if User-Defined Message Search (UDMS) is possible to configure for synchronous messages in both ICO (AAE) and Classical (IE) scenarios. We are in PI 7.3. I know by default it is not supported. But I have seen this wiki:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/(PI)+User-defined+search+functionality+for+synchronous+...

which talks about configuring UDMS for synchronous messages by logging them. But I think this wiki applies to PI 7.31 only. Can someone please confirm the same or if we can configure UDMS for synchronous messages in PI 7.3.

Regards,

N@v!n

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin.

A few cents , go to SM38 and copy the  program SXMS_EXTRACT_MESSAGES ,  Line 327 , "DELETE gt_msgtab[] WHERE qosmode = 'BE'.   - delete or comment this line.

Execute again this new report and you can see the synchronous messages.

Regards

Lucho.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krupa,

I am working on PI 7.4 AEX.

I have already done these settings but its not working for synchronous message and also some of async message such as IDoc To File.

But it is working for File pass through.

There might be some settings required to enable the UDMS such synchronous and asyn scenarios.

Thanks,

Vertika

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to check this thread and the michal blog.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3191369

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Baskar & Naveen,

Thanks for the thread and Michal's bolg, I have gone through these two, they support only asynchronous.  We have to do payload based message search for synchronous messages. Please let me know if this possible in PI 7.3 for both IE and AAE messages?

Regards,

N@v!n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

I also have similar requirement. The UDMS is working for asynchronous scenarios.

Did you get and solution to get the UDMS enabled for synchronous messages?

If you configured the same can you please post here what needs to be done in order to get the UDMS for synchronous message.

Thanks,

Vertika