cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC 10.0 - Issue control status dump (error in the system)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

When an Organization Owner try to open a issue from everywhere in the GRC Process Control 10.0, he expect an error. I think you can understand more with this screenshot:

Do you have any idea?

Is there any fix?

The error appends with all the users without the SAP_ALL role, the user I that have this error have the following role:

Really thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you run the ST22 transaction as stated in the error message?  That should provide some additional insight into the cause of the problem. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm guessing, but there are two roles related to ad hoc issues that need to be assigned: SAP_GRC_SPC_CRS_ISSUE_ADMIN and SAP_GRC_FN_ADISSUE_PROCESS (see Security Guide).  Try assigning these roles, and see if that fixes the problem. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul,

I just tried but nothing and I also checked the security guide.

I think these roles are for the ad-hoc Issue and not for the Continuous Monitoring.

The first one is for the corportate level permissions.

Really thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I assumed you were talking about ad hoc issue.  Sorry.  This problem is most likely related to role assignment, since, as I understand, it works for individuals assigned SAP_ALL.  Nobody should be assigned that, of course, so you will need to determine the issue with the roles.  I would suggest you create a message, attaching the complete text of the ST22 response. 

Answers (0)