Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syntax error occurred in program RDSVASAEW_ROOT in job SM:EXEC SERVICES

former_member189462
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I´m currently facing the following in Solution Manager 7.01 (7.00 EHP 1) error while executing job SM:EXEC SERVICES for EWA. The job log and dump message in ST22 indicates bellow error:

Job Log:

Error message:

ERROR: Session EA2200000002730 failed. See ST22 and SAP Note 700518

Error message: Syntax error in program RDSVASAEW_ROOT____________

Session EA2200000002730 not performed

Tx ST22

The following syntax error occurred in program "RDSVASAEW_ROOT_____________079

" in include "RDSVASAEW_ROOT_____________079 " in

line 58:

"Programa de INCLUDE "/1CAGTF/IF_LOGFUNC_000393" no existe"

" "

After reviewind note Note 727998 - Complete Replacement of Service Definitions for SDCC/SDCCN and also the following discussion

http://scn.sap.com/thread/842291, I have the follwing questions:

Considering my components release and levels are as follows ST-PI 2008_1_700 0005 and ST-SER 701_2010_1 0013, Could I execute steps 1-3 (according to note) by using directly the functionalty shipped in Tx SDCCN ....

Step 1-3 :You can use functionality in SDCCN to execute these steps.

Perform:

- Path: SDCCN -> Utilities -> Maintain Service Definitions

- Select 'Delete and Replace Service Definitions -> Confirm this selection

- Confirm that you want to delete the definitions

- Confirm that a new task 'Service Definition  Refresh' was created

(Take a note of the task id -> Review the log for this task id when it is completed)

or should I perform the steps by follwing the direction under the "ALL OTHER SYSTEMS" are of the note?

Is this note applicable for release 7.01?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are using SDCCN use the path described in the note. If it is not working, e.g. if you receive an error message use report BDL_DELETE_ALL_TABLES to delte the service definitions. Afterwards, create a new task in SDCCN (MAINTAIN_SDCC or SERVICE_DEFINITION_REFRESH) to load the latest service definitions from SAP OSS. Check the task log for errors.

After downloading the serviece definitions you can use function module /BDL/_GENERATE_LOGFUNCINCLUDES with option ALL to re-generate the loaded includes.

Regards, RP

former_member189462
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Richard,

Thanks for your response.

I was able to complete the process by following the steps described from step 0 to 3. Just in case I did not use the path indicated in note through Tx SDCCN. The issue has been resolved.

Regards

Answers (0)